"Widow Maker" >

"Widow Maker"

Notices

"Widow Maker"

Old 09-24-2011, 05:38 PM
Registered

Received 3,020 Likes on 987 Posts

Originally Posted by OL40SVX
It was originally built for American Offshore Marina in Dania, FL. It was sold to a guy in CT and named American Offshore Missile. It was then traded into Ocean Performance where Riichie Rich painted the boat the boat and X-Men theme which was amazing! Have never seen anything like it since. The original owner bought the boat back and had the Never Late scheme painted on it but never took delivery. Chris from Ocean ended up trading the boat to Conrad for a Outerlimits and cash. That's the early history of the boat. Boat looks great now.....good luck with the sale.
You or Erik have pics you can post of it when it was X-man? I'd like to see it.
Old 09-26-2011, 02:31 PM
Registered

Received 3,020 Likes on 987 Posts

I had the ad changed for you boys....Now you don't have to worry about "firm"...Just call and make an offer.
Old 09-26-2011, 05:18 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 17 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by 40FlatDeck
I have a Powerboat cover when it was first American Offshore. I only have one or two pics of the X-Men theme, I always tried to find more of the paint job. Between X-Men and Conrad getting it, it sat, and sat, and sat in rain. Enough rain to fill up the sponsons, which there in lies the problem. Scott knew about it, but I was too excited and too trusting to think he was selling me something hurt. My fault either way....
Yes it's interesting that they are made to take a beating at high speed in rough water conditions right?
but definately don't do well sitting in the rain on the trailer
Old 10-01-2011, 02:30 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

If my eyes do not deceive me, you appear to have a red Haflinger parked in the driveway. That would make a great tow vehicle for the Skater, and a great picture! LOL