399 VRod for sale

Notices

399 VRod for sale

Old 11-24-2012, 04:12 PM
Registered
VIP Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Orthobam
This is my favorite boating quote of 2012.
Im not trying to poke anyone in the eye. I have been on the receiving end and the giving end. With that boat, you are on the giving end.
Old 11-26-2012, 07:06 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 23 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by MrSneakAttack
lol Joe

thunderusone
i hear that. The best part is i will see the boat today!
well congrats to the owner...i was waiting for someone to snatch up this one..the $$$$ on it had to have quite a few guys trying to get it.

so hows it look in person??? I'm assuming I'll get the chance to see come May 2nd-4th this year???
Old 11-26-2012, 10:46 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by LAriverratt
well congrats to the owner...i was waiting for someone to snatch up this one..the $$$$ on it had to have quite a few guys trying to get it.

so hows it look in person??? I'm assuming I'll get the chance to see come May 2nd-4th this year???
Its amazine... It is really clean. I took a ride in it with Brian on Sunday and rides great and Sounds mean as hell.

Last edited by joe27baja; 11-26-2012 at 11:22 AM.
Old 11-26-2012, 11:19 AM
Registered

this boat is like none other ive owned 5 vee and 1 cat before this one and its a totally different animal. Once i get some more seat time i will post some pics. yes it will be there for tic faw. like to thank john great guy to deal with and eddie young for all the help and building an amazing boat.
Old 11-26-2012, 11:22 AM
Registered

399 VROD will be at the texas outlaw challenge looking for some competition!
Old 11-26-2012, 11:27 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by bdavies
this boat is like none other ive owned 5 vee and 1 cat before this one and its a totally different animal. Once i get some more seat time i will post some pics. yes it will be there for tic faw. like to thank john great guy to deal with and eddie young for all the help and building an amazing boat.

What Cat did you own?

How does it compare?

As usual, I waited a year to get my performance boat and if I would have waited a few more months, I could have afforded to keep my cruiser and had this animal.
Old 11-26-2012, 11:39 AM
Registered

36 spectre really no comparison spectre had a lot of hop the skater is solid at all speeds

Last edited by bdavies; 11-26-2012 at 12:34 PM.
Old 11-26-2012, 01:38 PM
Registered

Received 21 Likes on 11 Posts

Congrats on the V-Rod i have seen the boat in person when it was at Kentucky Lake for a Fun Run in 2011 and its amazing! i have a picture of Eddie Young driving it at the LOTO Shootout framed on my office wall along with a few of my other favorite boats. I have to admit when i saw it go up for sale i bought a lottery ticket and crossed my fingers!

Last edited by bigredbaja; 11-26-2012 at 03:24 PM.
Old 11-29-2012, 01:22 AM
Registered
VIP Member

Congrats Brother!! I am flying to Denver tommorow to pick up a new motorhome. I will have an 18 hour drive on the way back Friday so I will give you a shout to see how everything is doing. I have just now recovered from all of the detailing we did on it.
Old 11-29-2012, 10:04 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

congrats on the purchase, beautiful boat. if you havent already you need to contact jayboat for this amazing picture of it