24 in classifieds

Notices

24 in classifieds

Old 04-25-2013, 11:33 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by waterboy222
Im dealing with the same thing you are trying to sell mine.. Its like everything else is moving except for the 24 Skater!
We Are in the same boat LOL It used to be when you put a 24 on the market it was sold in a few days hopefully we can move our boats soon ,,I am going to try and part mine out and try to sell the hull and trailer and see what happens,,,good or bad who knows
Old 04-25-2013, 02:07 PM
Registered

Received 26 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by lightspeed
We Are in the same boat LOL It used to be when you put a 24 on the market it was sold in a few days hopefully we can move our boats soon ,,I am going to try and part mine out and try to sell the hull and trailer and see what happens,,,good or bad who knows
I had to part out my 28 with 300 Xs. Boat went to NY and motors to New Zealand. I sold a lower unit to a guy near Guam and spare motors and power heads went to Florida and Arizona. It's nuts.

I recommended your boat to a fellow from Arkansas last wanted that wanted one. . Hang in there.
Old 04-25-2013, 04:09 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Originally Posted by skate
I had to part out my 28 with 300 Xs. Boat went to NY and motors to New Zealand. I sold a lower unit to a guy near Guam and spare motors and power heads went to Florida and Arizona. It's nuts.

I recommended your boat to a fellow from Arkansas last wanted that wanted one. . Hang in there.
You Got A Great Build Going On ,,,My Buddy Bought Your 28
Old 04-25-2013, 04:17 PM
Registered

Received 26 Likes on 8 Posts

You Got A Great Build Going On ,,,My Buddy Bought Your 28
It's been a "challenge". I didn't realize I might need that 28 another summer when I sold it

He got a great boat. I can't wait to see how it does with the XS's
Old 04-25-2013, 08:43 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Got 10 k maybe u can finance me the rest like split the other15k into 24 MByte payments just an offer glws
Old 04-25-2013, 08:51 PM
Registered

U hold title pm me if interested in the offer im in Miami
Old 04-27-2013, 08:51 AM
Registered

Hey lightspeed its either take the 10k u hold title i pay u 500 every month and when u wanna come dwn to the keys to use the boat its there all urs
Old 04-28-2013, 09:42 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

keep smokin that stuff its good for u
Old 04-28-2013, 11:22 PM
Registered

keep smokin that stuff its good for u
U really didnt have to be such a fu<I f@ce about my offer it seems to me that u wrote make an offer right so i did and my offer is the only one that on the table so next time u get an offer for ur over priced boat dnt tell ppl there smokin some good stuff who are u to even speak to ppl like that **** like that gets ur teeth knocked out ur head.
Old 04-28-2013, 11:39 PM
never trade luck for skil
Gold Member

Originally Posted by MANNY-FRESH
U really didnt have to be such a fu<I f@ce about my offer it seems to me that u wrote make an offer right so i did and my offer is the only one that on the table so next time u get an offer for ur over priced boat dnt tell ppl there smokin some good stuff who are u to even speak to ppl like that **** like that gets ur teeth knocked out ur head.
Dude I thought your offer sounded pretty stupid considering the guy needs thousands to rebuild his house. Not $500 a month payment. Does sound shady when u want to take a boat home for a few grand a guy put his heart and soul in and let you run around florida with it. I say your offer was worse then his statement about you smokin some good stuff.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.