28' Skater Gets New Look >

28' Skater Gets New Look

Notices

28' Skater Gets New Look

Old 02-01-2013, 06:41 AM
Registered

Received 12 Likes on 8 Posts
Default 28' Skater Gets New Look

Ok so as conservative as I am with paint jobs I decided to step out of my comfort zone and got together with Ryan Beckley at Kinetic Animation to come up with a new look. The wrap looks unreal! He did a fantastic job! Thanks Ryan!

Anyone wanting to change the look of boat with a ton of bang for the buck should give him a call.
Attached Thumbnails 28' Skater Gets New Look-img_0210.jpg   28' Skater Gets New Look-img_0211.jpg   28' Skater Gets New Look-img_0212.jpg  

28' Skater Gets New Look-img_0213.jpg  
Old 02-01-2013, 07:00 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

looks great ryans work is outstanding
Old 02-01-2013, 07:04 AM
Registered
VIP Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Looks great. I like the touch of red on the bow
Old 02-01-2013, 07:31 AM
Registered

Received 793 Likes on 448 Posts

I always like the look of your all white approach with the red skater logo on the sides but that is a beautiful (and tasteful) transformation - looks as pretty on the trailer as she will running 100 on the water

Congrat's to you and Ryan - nicely done!
Old 02-01-2013, 07:41 AM
Registered

Received 84 Likes on 32 Posts

Looks Great!
Old 02-01-2013, 08:50 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Very good looking ! What is something like that worth ?
Old 02-01-2013, 09:02 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Looks Great,

I see by your sig that your in Pompano, I have never seen the boat around.
Old 02-01-2013, 09:45 AM
Registered

Received 12 Likes on 8 Posts

Thanks Guys,
As far as pricing goes all I can say is get with Ryan. There are a lot of varibles depending on what you want to do. We did some trading. Normally boat out of Hillsboro Inlet and run south mostly. Sometimes north. Do not like hanging out at Boca Lake normally. Most of the time I go out early and am back on the trailer by 1pm. Next time you guys are out let me know.
Old 02-01-2013, 10:04 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Double Rigged
Thanks Guys,
As far as pricing goes all I can say is get with Ryan. There are a lot of varibles depending on what you want to do. We did some trading. Normally boat out of Hillsboro Inlet and run south mostly. Sometimes north. Do not like hanging out at Boca Lake normally. Most of the time I go out early and am back on the trailer by 1pm. Next time you guys are out let me know.
We usually put in at Delray ad run North, that explains why we never see ya. We also usually head out early, and on the trailer shortly after lunch Not really fond of the lauderdale area but will do it when the wife is aboard for the cruising aspect, too far between inlets, and too much no wake on the inside. Boca Lake is not really my favorite spot either, but it IS convenient to the ramp and inlet. We found a new spot right inside Boynton inlet, however Boynton is not exactly my favorite inlet at times Like the run to Peanut, but then I either have to deal with Boynton inlet, or run the inside which can be nice up this way with areas you can run wide open. We DO trailer to Miami, the Keys and West coast occasionally. I havent been doing much boating lately as my normal Palm Beach crew is either laid up from surgeries, or their boats are laid up having surgeries but will let ya know when we Do head out.
Old 02-01-2013, 03:33 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 12 Likes on 7 Posts

Really great, that looks like those Experimental 300 xs strokers. Well done.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.