skater prices

Notices

skater prices

Old 10-24-2013, 09:14 PM
Forum Regulator
VIP Member

Received 1,186 Likes on 515 Posts

Originally Posted by 315duramax
... since were on the topic, if yall could customize a powerboat, cat, V, or center, what would be a dreamer idea you would do to it?
There was a great thread here on OSO quite a few years ago about slideouts on offshore boats. I don't think anyone embarked on the topic. WIDER Yachts has some new and interesting features. If you could combine the WIDER Yachts expanded deck concept with the RV slideouts advantages I think you would have something!
Old 10-24-2013, 09:17 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That 40 ain't a 40 skater it's a 39 aronow cat those 598s and #3s I would stay away from and the 46 didn't have mechanical issues at time of crash it was the boat that hit him in the accident. If I was you I would call Toronto and work a deal on that 46.
Old 10-24-2013, 09:23 PM
Registered

Received 217 Likes on 75 Posts

Originally Posted by SickAndTwisted
That 40 ain't a 40 skater it's a 39 aronow cat those 598s and #3s I would stay away from and the 46 didn't have mechanical issues at time of crash it was the boat that hit him in the accident. If I was you I would call Toronto and work a deal on that 46.
good to know! you guys are full of info and i think im going to enjoy reading up on the forums. and yes, i am very very tempted on that 46... its sat i am assuming since the crash? so i am sure they could use the space... i was thinking of throwing them a lowball and see if they would bite on it. but before i can make an offer i need to talk to some people about sponsors and investors. and well, to accommodate a 13' beam i would need to cut a bigger hole in my wall and put in a bigger garage door... but i dont think the 46 is going anywhere any time soon...
Old 10-24-2013, 09:33 PM
Registered

Try Mr D Smith (X Baja and other Boat company?)He was doing new ventures cant hurt to ask Him Might have few Engines.
Old 10-25-2013, 05:21 AM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by CDN 1
Try Mr D Smith (X Baja and other Boat company?)He was doing new ventures cant hurt to ask Him Might have few Engines.
Really? Doug Smith is now a known swindler who ripped off his Dealers. eg. Sold motors to dealers, took the cash and never delivered. Your going to recommend him to a 19yr. old?
Old 10-25-2013, 07:10 AM
Fast Priorty II Nor-Tech
Platinum Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Don build some great boats but his cat was not one of them. Call Peter at Double R he is a great guy and easy to talk to he will give you the low down on the 46 skater motors.
Old 10-25-2013, 09:40 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Orthobam
Feeling Darrish here

Anyone else?
Darr jr.
Old 10-25-2013, 03:19 PM
Registered

Received 217 Likes on 75 Posts

Originally Posted by bill63
Don build some great boats but his cat was not one of them. Call Peter at Double R he is a great guy and easy to talk to he will give you the low down on the 46 skater motors.
im not looking to get any motors at this time. motors eat up any profit there is. and thanks bill, if i do this i will just need to get some finances in order. all finished up what would you think someone would pay for it? with some, well, sweet little touches that will make it one of a kind. im thinking if done clean and right it could bring safely 140? with the trailer which i would have converted into a gooseneck by our shop welder. but that doesnt really matter much.
Old 10-29-2013, 10:37 PM
Platinum Member

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

I would love to read a business plan to flip / restore high end offshore boats for profit.
Old 10-29-2013, 10:39 PM
Platinum Member

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 315duramax
im not looking to get any motors at this time. motors eat up any profit there is. and thanks bill, if i do this i will just need to get some finances in order. all finished up what would you think someone would pay for it? with some, well, sweet little touches that will make it one of a kind. im thinking if done clean and right it could bring safely 140? with the trailer which i would have converted into a gooseneck by our shop welder. but that doesnt really matter much.
I think he was advising you on who would have information on the engines in the boat you are asking about.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.