Boat Customs 36 Skater refresh

Notices

Boat Customs 36 Skater refresh

Old 05-06-2014, 08:00 PM
Skater Brother
Platinum Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by LV
Sorry for the delay in sending pictures and updates, been busy on the river enjoying the poker run weekend, thank you for all of the complements. A HUGE thanks to Jim Lee for delivering the windshield last Sunday in his personal plane while all the tornados and storms tore up the Midwest. Service at its fullest and huge balls!! thank you again Jim.
Obviously a huge thank you to Chris Mills for killing this project, Beyond words Chris!. BTW, congratulations on that new baby girl! Just so everybody knows, him and his wife had their first child a week before the boat left the shop. I still don't know how he pulled it off!

At the end of the day I was looking for a nice update for this ol' girl, I didn't want a wider bigger boat because of the hassles of pulling the boat around and my dock at home is restricted on size and the half Million $$ I was short so I thought this might be a great way to get everything I wanted. But what I didn't know was that Chris had delivered a brand new boat to me and blew away every expectation I had for this project. For those thinking about this retrofit or just an updated paint job BOAT CUSTOMS certainly has the skills and talent to make it happen. Thanks again Chris Jimmy and Tom, let's go Boatin' !!!!
Larry it was my pleasure to be part of the team and glad you made it to the poker run!!! The true hero on this team was Chris and for sure his WIFE!!!!! Wow!! Congrats on their new baby and thanks to her Chris was allowed to finish the boat with her taking care of their first new born!! Kind of cool! Anyway your Skater looks GREAT!! See you at Grand Lake!! Jim
Old 05-07-2014, 07:16 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

The boat was inredible in person. Chris you went over the top on this one. LV enjoy your brand new boat and thanks again for the ride last weekend.
Old 05-07-2014, 11:39 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Now everyone in Boyne will get to see it! We are really happy you grabbed one of the last spots.
Old 06-04-2014, 12:13 PM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

The winshield for the 28 is a game changer for that boat. would love to see what the finished product looks like
Old 06-22-2014, 12:25 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Location: East Texas Waterfront- running errands if anyone asks
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Is the 28 finished yet Jim? Lets see that bad boy.