85 in S. FL
Get that boat on the water, Ron!
Old 03-05-2015, 04:49 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Location: East Texas Waterfront- running errands if anyone asks
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by LAriverratt
What the he11 is goiing on....70 when i stepped outside this moring (80 yesterday) and now its 36 and spitting sleet and snow.
I'm taking a road trip to kill a groundhog!!!
I had to scrape Ice off my windshield this morning. Ice. Our schools closed for the day. Now it's 43* and sunny, but the wind makes it feel like 20*.

First sun in 2 1/2 weeks.

Choot him Craig, Choot him...
Old 03-05-2015, 06:49 PM
Registered

Received 12 Likes on 8 Posts

Trying again for saturday.
Pray for NO rain!!!!!
Old 03-05-2015, 06:54 PM
Registered

Received 26 Likes on 8 Posts

I just spent three hours not the tractor clearing snow off the driveway. This is getting old. I haven't had a full schedule in three weeks. Ready for summer!
Old 03-05-2015, 07:12 PM
Registered

I need hidden hatch hinges for the bow access hatches and rear hatches. Has anyone used these from Hardin Marine?

http://www.hardin-marine.com/c-1213-hatch-hinges.aspx

Any other recommendations and photos of an install?
Old 03-05-2015, 07:57 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Location: East Texas Waterfront- running errands if anyone asks
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by skate
I need hidden hatch hinges for the bow access hatches and rear hatches. Has anyone used these from Hardin Marine?

http://www.hardin-marine.com/c-1213-hatch-hinges.aspx

Any other recommendations and photos of an install?
Both of those two"hidden" style are for mounting the anchor plate on a vertical surface, and requires a cut out for the throw. Are you going to have enough lip on the hatch opening for that hardware? Not sure but it looks like you need a couple inches vertical. Surely they have some specs.

I remember Kevlarkat fabbed some 100% hidden hinges that were really nice. Said he was going to sell them.
Good luck Sam.
Old 04-01-2015, 07:55 PM
Registered

Default tTT

This thread should never be off the front page! How much longer before boating season my need for speed is killing me. Who is going to Tickfaw? If Chris can get finished I'll be there! If not I may bring my duck boat!

Thanks Ron AKA Double Rigged for the hook up on electronics for my build. He may actually be one of the good guys in the boating industry. I'll let the cat out of the bag later but right now there is a certain 318 guy lurking and I can't play all my cards yet
Old 04-01-2015, 09:07 PM
VIP Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by skate
This thread should never be off the front page! How much longer before boating season my need for speed is killing me. Who is going to Tickfaw? If Chris can get finished I'll be there! If not I may bring my duck boat!

Thanks Ron AKA Double Rigged for the hook up on electronics for my build. He may actually be one of the good guys in the boating industry. I'll let the cat out of the bag later but right now there is a certain 318 guy lurking and I can't play all my cards yet
Ha Funny Sam, Come on let the cat out. when do you go in the water. As it looks I won't be in the water till end of may Im guessing. They don't have my motors yet. Paints in a couple of weeks. You know you won't be able to hold back that long.
Old 04-02-2015, 05:33 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 23 Likes on 11 Posts

was wondering what all you guys building, rebuilding, and forever upgrading were doing LOL.

Chris not sure if he's making tickfaw? your duck boat will fit right in so don't worry!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.