Boat Sales >

Boat Sales

Notices

Boat Sales

Old 02-28-2007, 06:13 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Boat Sales

Is it just me or are boat sales unusually slow? I have my 25 Outlaw for sale and was even offered recently to trade up to a Sonic which was AWESOME but it seems like nobody's boats are selling? The prices of every boat seem to stay the same day after day after day (with a couple of exceptions). I know if I am going to spend 70-100k, I want EXACTLY the colors and such given I would be spending sooo much money. Then there is the fact that am I getting hosed on a price and then if I needed to sell? Being military, beware that things here shortly may get worse! With IRAN funding IRAQ and changes in Congress, Bush will do something before he leaves office!
Old 03-01-2007, 09:58 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by gcoutlaw
Is it just me or are boat sales unusually slow? I have my 25 Outlaw for sale and was even offered recently to trade up to a Sonic which was AWESOME but it seems like nobody's boats are selling? The prices of every boat seem to stay the same day after day after day (with a couple of exceptions). I know if I am going to spend 70-100k, I want EXACTLY the colors and such given I would be spending sooo much money. Then there is the fact that am I getting hosed on a price and then if I needed to sell? Being military, beware that things here shortly may get worse! With IRAN funding IRAQ and changes in Congress, Bush will do something before he leaves office!
Boat sales seem to be very slow and not just lately...I think the problem is everyone is so "tapped out"they have to get financed and buy new and go further in the hole(10-20 year loans,no way!)I've been trying to sell my 31 for a year now and had 2 local people come look at it (that's it!)and, of course,they have to sell their boat first...what's the deal on the baja?I might have a friend interested if u want to make a deal for my 31(it's in the class.)
Old 03-01-2007, 09:58 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

i think in a month or so thing's will pick up .
i have only had my boat for sale about a month and the first 2 week's i had a couple of call's. now with in the last 2 week's i lost track of how many email's and call's i got . i think at the and of march begining of april peaple will start buying ..
know one up north want's to buy a boat and put in storage for a few month's before they get to use it . but at the same time if they wait to long they will miss the boat