Electric Bolsters ? >

Electric Bolsters ?

Notices

Electric Bolsters ?

Old 03-07-2007, 01:24 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Electric Bolsters ?

Has Anyone Ever Had Problems With Thier Motors In Thier Bolster Seats ? My Port Side Bolster Will Go Down But Will Not Go Up !! , When I Stored It For The Winter It Was Fine....., I Noticed That On The Fuse Panel It Has A Fuse That Is Unlike Any Other That I Have Seen,it Has Some Sort Of A Block On It, Any Suggestions On Where I Should Begin Would Be Greatly Appreciated....
Old 03-07-2007, 01:55 PM
Registered

The block on the fuse means nothing...it's some sort of relay or some sort or breaker...I had to replace the motor on my port side...people move it up and down while sitting in it...mine would go down then only go up if u helped it(pulled up real hard while hitting the switch... call Dana at doller offshore...they should have one in stock...btw-the motor was fine but the end was stripped and it's brass so just buy the whole unit for when one of the motors go.
Old 03-07-2007, 02:26 PM
Registered

Thank You, Much Appreciated......will Call Dana
Old 03-07-2007, 04:36 PM
Registered

Make sure you check the switch mine did the same thing ended up being a loose conection on the switch good luck!
Old 03-07-2007, 07:20 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Check and make sure you have power to both sides of the switch and for any loose connections. Replacing a motor is an adventure
Old 03-07-2007, 07:51 PM
Registered

Received 690 Likes on 276 Posts

if it worked when you put it away, something probably corroded...clean all the contacts..if its got a plug on the seat, unplug it and try using some jumper wires from a battery charger. if that doesnt fix it smack it with a hanner, if that doesnt do it, you probably need to pull the brushes and clean them.
Old 03-08-2007, 09:24 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Switch would be the more common fix......
Old 03-08-2007, 10:08 AM
Registered

I Will Check Out The Switch First....thanks Guys...hey Sloman I See That You Live Pretty Close To Me ....we Will Have To Get Together Sometime...i Dont Think That I Have Ever Seen Your Boat...where Do You Normally Boat?? ....
Old 03-08-2007, 11:51 AM
Registered

yep I live on Valentine Creek off the Severn River have you joined the CBPBA yet, worth doing they have a couple good poker runs, where do you launch or keep your boat
Old 03-08-2007, 03:07 PM
Registered

Yes I Did The Join The Cbpba This Year , And Will Be Attending Events And Poker Runs...i Keep My Boat On A Lift On The Stoney Creek...that I Rent From A Private Owner

Quick Reply: Electric Bolsters ?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.