Any New Jersey Sonic owners want to get together >

Any New Jersey Sonic owners want to get together

Notices

Old 07-05-2007, 05:49 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thinking of a Sonic get together sometime in July? We can meet in Atlantic city or do a fun run? Let me know if any one is interested at Waventure1@aol
Old 07-06-2007, 08:51 AM
Registered

Default Ttt

Ttt
Old 07-06-2007, 03:55 PM
Registered

Would love to but I think you might be too far from me, You should come to md alot of sonic runnning around here we are having a poker run on July 21,2007 starting at red eyes and ending at red eyes you coud trailer it down and put in there
Old 07-06-2007, 09:52 PM
Registered

Default Sounds Great

Can you send me the info. I was at canal day just last week. We trailerd down to Salem NJ and put in there and it only took us 30 min to Chesapeak city. Let me know and we will bee there.

Thanks
Michael
Old 07-07-2007, 06:27 AM
Registered

Hey Michael,
Go check out www.cbpba.com for more info There is a couple of us spending the night at Red Eyes Saturday night after run on Saturday, it will be a great time
Old 07-07-2007, 10:54 AM
Registered

Default Where you staying??

Are you staying on your boat or in a hotel?? If you are staying in your boat, where did you get a slip? We have stayed at Kent Narrows before and it was a great time.
Old 07-08-2007, 06:59 PM
Registered

We are staying on the boat at mears poiint it will be a great time
Old 07-09-2007, 06:04 PM
Registered

Default Got Slip

Madprops

We got a slip for Friday and Saturday nights!! So we are looking forward to meeting you guys. Now I just have to figure out how to register online, I don't see anyway to pay the $75.00 club member fee. Working on that next.
Old 07-09-2007, 08:33 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by GoFastSonic
Madprops

We got a slip for Friday and Saturday nights!! So we are looking forward to meeting you guys. Now I just have to figure out how to register online, I don't see anyway to pay the $75.00 club member fee. Working on that next.
It looks like Mears point is going to have a full house Saturday night. I think we have 10 sonics that are doing the run and staying the night I wonder if we can get 20 sonic on the run that would be a good picture to put on Sonics website
Old 07-10-2007, 08:33 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Originally Posted by GoFastSonic
Madprops

Great to hear that you are going to make it down for the run. We will be staying at Mears on Saturday night as well and with Red Eye Dock BAr and the Jetty across the street it should be a good weekend. The run should be a great time as well and looking to be a good number of boats.

You should be able to include the membership dues on the registration form on the website. Just follow the link to paypal and add the membership package. It is a great club with a great bunch of boaters.

Quick Reply: Any New Jersey Sonic owners want to get together

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.