Notices

I need a boat name...

Old 04-08-2008, 08:33 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

" Flip-Her" should be the winner!!!!
Old 04-09-2008, 09:33 PM

I dont know guys I think I am going with INVESTMENT PAYS....I am going to talk it over with the Fiance and see what he thinks...But I think INVESTMENT PAYS is the winner....

And yes, at age 21 a 35ft is a huge accomplishment and my dad is very proud. It is all a result of good parenting a great home life. Keep a kid on a powerboat and the kid stays outta trouble...EASY AS PIE...
Old 04-09-2008, 10:02 PM
Registered

Received 25 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by Powerboat713
I dont know guys I think I am going with INVESTMENT PAYS....I am going to talk it over with the Fiance and see what he thinks...But I think INVESTMENT PAYS is the winner....

And yes, at age 21 a 35ft is a huge accomplishment and my dad is very proud. It is all a result of good parenting a great home life. Keep a kid on a powerboat and the kid stays outta trouble...EASY AS PIE...
wow, im damn impressed!! congratz on the boat btw. im 20 and only in third year university. what rout did you take after highschool? if you dont mind me asking... seems like you made the right choices!
Old 04-10-2008, 09:35 PM

Originally Posted by Perlmudder
wow, im damn impressed!! congratz on the boat btw. im 20 and only in third year university. what rout did you take after highschool? if you dont mind me asking... seems like you made the right choices!

The day I turned 18 my dad had me enroll in real estate classes. I passed and got my Real Estate license...I started out selling homes to my dad and then drew a huge client base with-in the construction industry. I am a very outgoing person and I talk to everyone...At age 20 I bought my first investment property, I flipped that one and bought 2 more properties..( I used my own money, never borrowed a dime from my parents, I pulled my own loans, no co-signers, all the money I made from selling homes is what I saved up for my first property ) Those next two properties I bought I kept as rentals...then I took the equity out of them and did some more re-habbs ( flips ) during all this I stayed in college and I was still selling houses for people and helping buyers find homes.

I was never a book smart type of girl. But I always wanted to meet new people and I was a very good bull****ter. So I knew I needed to have a job where I was my own boss and be in constant contact with people. So Real Estate hit the spot...

I was the kid at Poker Runs running up and down the pier talking to all the 40 year old guys...and half the time I knew more about boats then they did!!

So now I have some rental properties and I am still in college...This is my last year in school and I will be finishing with a BA degree in Business & Finance..and trust me I am passing by a hair!!!

I have learned that nothing in life comes easy...When all my friends are out partying on friday nights...I am usually driving around or hunting on the computer looking for the next deal...But dont take that the wrong way either...I do my fair share of partying...Once the boat hits the water.. THE PARTY BEGINS....I do take alot of time off in the summer..but I look at this way...Work Hard & Play hard...

You wont believe this but my dream job is to work for the boating industry. I would love to be a boat test driver for powerboat magazine....

Sorry for rambling on...
Old 04-10-2008, 09:46 PM
Registered

Received 25 Likes on 14 Posts

thats impressive! im commend you on having life by the horns. i wake up every morning and pick another career path i would like to follow.