sonic prowler >

sonic prowler

Notices

sonic prowler

Old 04-30-2008, 07:37 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default sonic prowler

looking at a 26 sonic prowler.just wondering about this boat never owned a sonic.like to know if its a nice boat to own.

Last edited by allmine; 04-30-2008 at 07:42 PM.
Old 04-30-2008, 07:58 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Welcome to OSO and being that I am bias, well sort of. A Prowler is a nice boat to have. More cabin than in similar boats. Where do you plan on boating?? Upper Chesapeake??
Old 04-30-2008, 08:12 PM
Charter Member #1055/Moderator
Charter Member

I doubt you can find a higher quality boat for the same money. But you can find lower quality boats for the same money. Very well built boats, you won't be sorry.
Got a link to what you're looking at?
Old 04-30-2008, 08:14 PM

Welcome....
I just purchased my Prowler from your area....
Nice boat, it really does have alot of room in the cabin, but you sacrifice in the cockpit area...That really isn't a big deal, it holds 5 adults quite nicely....after-all it is a 26 foot boat. There is a ton of room in the engine area, & that was a huge plus for me, because I do all my own maintence. I was told before I bought one, they need HP to run fast. I'm not hurting for HP, but it really cruises quite nicely at 60. Wife doesn't like much faster than that.....I'm going to be doing some testing with a 5 blade Maximus from B-Blades, I'm really looking forward to it.
In the short time I've had the boat, I can tell you that I am very happy with it. If you look at one & the build quality & attention to detail...(at least with mine) I really think it will be worth a good water test for you & then you can make up your mind if it is the boat for you....
Good Luck With Your Search....
Old 04-30-2008, 08:29 PM
Registered

i will be on the chesapeake bay. the boat is at www.namg.net and its a 26 sonic prowler in pasadena md
Old 04-30-2008, 09:08 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

this one??

http://www.northatlanticmarine.com/c...tlanticmarine&

Looks nice
Old 04-30-2008, 09:46 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Nice price. I am finalizing my purchase on 32 Baja. I would've picked that up fast if I saw it a month ago!
Old 04-30-2008, 11:32 PM
Forum Regulator
VIP Member

Received 1,195 Likes on 519 Posts

My first boat was a 26' Sonic Prowler, and its a perfect boat to start with. That one in particular is a GREAT deal. The only downfall is that trailer is not well suited for that boat. It needs a full bunk trailer.

Hugh is an OSO member and a great person to work with. Good luck.
Old 05-01-2008, 07:04 AM

Originally Posted by allmine
i will be on the chesapeake bay. the boat is at www.namg.net and its a 26 sonic prowler in pasadena md
Same place I bought my Prowler from...Great folks to work with....
Nice looking boat, & with a new 496...that's a real good price...
Old 05-01-2008, 12:48 PM
Charter Member #300
Charter Member

I actually downsized from a twin to the Prowler. Great boat, needs HP to go fast but can go fast in just about anything. Likes to popoise though. I bought longer trim tabs (cheap_ and that helped alot. My is a 2001 with a 496HO. Super stable boat. Next rebuild I'm going for a Raylar. I do like the smartcraft integration with the engine, gauges, and GPS. very bullet proof. Been bouncing bewtween a Bravo1 and Rev4 prop. Wife likes the shower, head, and galley. Again, extremely solid and stable if not the fastest. You can always get a 27 fountain and get skechy!

Quick Reply: sonic prowler

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.