sonic prowler

Notices

sonic prowler

Old 05-15-2008, 10:24 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by rangerrick63
I was running a 26 Bravo, & Brett recommended the 24 Mercury Maximus 5 blade, when adding the blade, you will need to drop 2 sizes. The 24 was right on, out of the box. Brett said we can get more out of it with labbing & cup work. I will be doing it, I just don't want to be without it for 4 to 5 weeks for the work. So, I am going to wait until the end of the season & have it done then.
You should get with Brett about his test period, & try out a Maximus, I think you'll be suprised with the performance. Let me know how it works out for ya....
Thanks for the reply. I hope to here from him tomorrow.
Did he sell it to you? Where can they be purchased?
Old 05-16-2008, 12:47 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Rick,Hows eveything going...I hope well....I didnt forget about you I have been slammed.....What gps #'s are you getting?I was talking to Brett the beginning of 07 about the same thing...

I sure do miss her............

Ya know what....dont go public with the numbers, I hated that when it was done to me .....I e-mail ya or call .....Sorry

Last edited by creeper; 05-16-2008 at 01:02 PM. Reason: Personal
Old 05-16-2008, 12:51 PM
Registered

Allmine,Congrats you'll love it...great boat those 26's are.Their a big boat in a little package...
Old 05-16-2008, 05:39 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by creeper
Rick,Hows eveything going...I hope well....I didnt forget about you I have been slammed.....What gps #'s are you getting?I was talking to Brett the beginning of 07 about the same thing...

I sure do miss her............

Ya know what....dont go public with the numbers, I hated that when it was done to me .....I e-mail ya or call .....Sorry
I don't understand, why wouldn't you share the numbers? I'ld be really interested in hearing his results. I'm looking to re-prop right now and would appreciate others input! Thanks Steve
Old 05-17-2008, 06:23 PM
Registered

I was running a 26 Bravo, & Brett recommended the 24 Mercury Maximus 5 blade, when adding the blade, you will need to drop 2 sizes. The 24 was right on, out of the box. Brett said we can get more out of it with labbing & cup work. I will be doing it, I just don't want to be without it for 4 to 5 weeks for the work. So, I am going to wait until the end of the season & have it done then.
You should get with Brett about his test period, & try out a Maximus, I think you'll be suprised with the performance. Let me know how it works out for ya....
I hope you share the numbers, if not would you email or I would even give you a call. I 'm running a Bravo 26' turning it 5100 wot. My motor peaked hp @ 5300 rpm. I'm interested what the five blade will do at cruse 32 - 3500 rpm. With the 26 I'm around 47 -50 mph at 3800 depending on tides and winds.
Attached Thumbnails sonic prowler-dsc04570.jpg  
Old 05-17-2008, 09:16 PM

Originally Posted by Noise Pollution
I hope you share the numbers, if not would you email or I would even give you a call. I 'm running a Bravo 26' turning it 5100 wot. My motor peaked hp @ 5300 rpm. I'm interested what the five blade will do at cruse 32 - 3500 rpm. With the 26 I'm around 47 -50 mph at 3800 depending on tides and winds.
That's a sweet looking motor...How much HP you running?....
Check your PM, I sent you my number....give me a shout sometime....Rick
Old 05-17-2008, 09:50 PM
Registered

That's a sweet looking motor...How much HP you running?....
Check your PM, I sent you my number....give me a shout sometime....Rick
Thanks
630 hp@ 5300
690 lbs torque

Rick , check your PM.
Mike
Old 05-19-2008, 07:16 AM
Registered

Hey...ALLMINE....were you on the Stoney Creek on Saturday??...if so, nice lookin Sonic....I keep mine on the Nabbs Creek...A group of us are heading for the Blue Angels Raft up in the Severn River on Tuesday morning..we are leaving the creek at 9 am sharp....join us if you can!! Congrats on the new boat !!
Old 05-20-2008, 06:16 AM
Registered

yes that was me saturday on stoney creek thats were we live thanks
Old 05-21-2008, 12:28 PM
Registered

Allmine, is this will? I live on Rock Creek and I also have a 26 prowler. How was the run?

Quick Reply: sonic prowler

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.