21 Sonic >

21 Sonic

Notices

21 Sonic

Old 01-29-2009, 09:10 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by GO4BROKE
Not quite your league of multiple boats Bill!

True, but I'd much rather have your maintenance.
Old 01-30-2009, 09:28 AM
Registered

Received 26 Likes on 14 Posts

1- sonic 386STS
2- galaxy shooting star 176
3-2 person kayak, I let the wife paddle!

I would love a little jet boat to be our "bay" boat

Carrboy- I know you will threaten but never tell!
It's yours for $1,500 if you want it... that is a total convenience price on my end. I can hook you up with an interior guy in S. Fla if you want too. He did my Donzi interior for $900.
Old 01-31-2009, 02:50 PM
Charter Member #1055/Moderator
Charter Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That's a great deal. I would love to have it. I was thinking of hitting the miami show and picking it up on the way back. But the wife keeps bringing up minor details like building the babies room ( I haven't started) before starting another project. I'm still working on her though. At that price I don't imagine you will have it for long. What engine is in it?
Old 01-31-2009, 04:43 PM
Registered

That's a great deal. I would love to have it. I was thinking of hitting the miami show and picking it up on the way back. But the wife keeps bringing up minor details like building the babies room ( I haven't started) before starting another project. I'm still working on her though. At that price I don't imagine you will have it for long. What engine is in it?
It's got a 454 Big Block Chevy, totally replaced in 1997-ish so it's not a junky engine.

I can't sell it until the boat show weekend anyway, and it's not like I have it advertised. I am going to the show as well and we could work out a time if you really want. Boat happens to be at my brother's house in Key largo so it's spitting distance from the show.

We're doing a fun run in the keys - S. Miami too if you are interested. I'm running with my brother in his 22 Donzi.
Old 01-31-2009, 10:29 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by VetteLT193
It's yours for $1,500 if you want it... that is a total convenience price on my end. I can hook you up with an interior guy in S. Fla if you want too. He did my Donzi interior for $900.
What Kinda work does it need??

Does it come with the trailer for that price??
Old 02-01-2009, 10:03 AM
Registered

I'd love to have it but I know I'd get in trouble for it.
Old 02-04-2009, 08:46 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by rchevelle71
What Kinda work does it need??

Does it come with the trailer for that price??
It needs an interior, it needs a major cleaning, new battery, and it really could use a new steering / throttle cables (they work, but are a bit rough). The interior needs everything including the floor. The original floor just had carpet over glass, not the setups we are used to.

I planned on getting star board, laying it out on the floor and building the bench seat out of it, then putting in new seats. Doing clean up work and running the piss out of it. I figured I could do all the work for $1500, plus incidentals of $500 for a total of $2000.

Yes, it has a trailer. Galvanized 2 axle, it is rusting but the frame is open (not the boxed style) and structurally it's ok.
Old 02-04-2009, 07:56 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by VetteLT193
It needs an interior, it needs a major cleaning, new battery, and it really could use a new steering / throttle cables (they work, but are a bit rough). The interior needs everything including the floor. The original floor just had carpet over glass, not the setups we are used to.

I planned on getting star board, laying it out on the floor and building the bench seat out of it, then putting in new seats. Doing clean up work and running the piss out of it. I figured I could do all the work for $1500, plus incidentals of $500 for a total of $2000.

Yes, it has a trailer. Galvanized 2 axle, it is rusting but the frame is open (not the boxed style) and structurally it's ok.
Tempting at that price if I had the room, Three cars and a 24 Pantera on zero lot line property is tough.
Old 02-11-2009, 10:16 AM
Registered

If its still avilable would you mind e-mail or Pm more pics and info.

I sold my Sonic 2yrs ago for a express,and that would be great for bruning around with the mothership.
Old 03-07-2009, 05:51 PM
Charter Member #1055/Moderator
Charter Member

Did anyone buy it yet? I would but getting it here would cost as much as the boat.

Quick Reply: 21 Sonic

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.