Sonic Pop Up Cleats

Notices

Sonic Pop Up Cleats

Old 10-17-2011, 12:36 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Sonic Pop Up Cleats

Hey Guys:

Does anyone know if the pop up cleats Sonic used (2007) are the style with the drain cups and drain hose ? I am getting water in the cabin of my 31 after hard / soaking rains. The water is gathering on the countertop in the head (starboard) and in the storage compartment beneath the breaker panel (port). The only thing common to both sides of the boat is that this is the area where the mid boat pop up cleats are installed.

Thanks,

Steve
Old 10-27-2011, 10:42 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Originally Posted by MDsteve410
Hey Guys:

Does anyone know if the pop up cleats Sonic used (2007) are the style with the drain cups and drain hose ? I am getting water in the cabin of my 31 after hard / soaking rains. The water is gathering on the countertop in the head (starboard) and in the storage compartment beneath the breaker panel (port). The only thing common to both sides of the boat is that this is the area where the mid boat pop up cleats are installed.

Thanks,

Steve
Hey Steve...you may want to try calling down to the factory or sending them a message through the website. I sent them a message a couple weeks ago about an issue I had and Bruce got back to me with the solution within a week.
Old 10-27-2011, 02:38 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

bruce is the man!! has helped me out many times and promptly !!! sonic would be lost without him!!!