Sonic Poker Run & Rally 2012

Notices

Sonic Poker Run & Rally 2012

Old 11-14-2011, 02:31 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Sonic Poker Run & Rally 2012

A few pices of updated info:

I am pleased and proud to announce that Sonic Power Boats / Frisini Motorsports is the lead sponsor for this event. ( More on this later. )

The event will be based out of the Holiday Inn Conference Center & Marina, in Solomons Maryland: August 3-5, 2012

This is a huge water front hotel and venue location.

Plenty of slips & hotel rooms available, along with plenty of parking for those that may be trailering in. Public ramp, with 4 ramps is within walking distance of the Hotel.

There will be 3 meals, all you can eat, including a full course meal saturday evening, with an open bar. This is all inclusive in this runs entry fee package for all participants. We have our own private wing to host the dinner party and band Saturday evening.

We will have 5 card stops, trophies, healthy poker hand winner payouts, and gift bags are included in the captains package, great event T- Shirts and other give away items too.

There will be some open bay running in the Chesapeake Bay, with helicopter pictures of the poker run, still shots & video of the event, in addition to a DVD provided to the participants as part of their entry package. So we should have some nice air shots running in the bay.

Total run distance is currently looking to be in the 100 mile round trip range.

The band for the evening: members of the Atlantic Recording Artist Band- KIX will be rocking us into the night Saturday evening.

This is going to be an over the top event for the Sonic Boat owners.

We need the Sonic owners that are interested in attending to contact either myself or 45Sonic via pm here on OSO or email [email protected].

Website comming soon with more info, event registration forms, etc.
Attached Thumbnails Sonic Poker Run & Rally 2012-image001-1.png  
Old 12-28-2011, 04:04 PM
Registered

The website with all the info will be up and running in January. For those wishing to do the event, Send in the best pic of your boat to put in the photo gallery section of the website, ASAP. [email protected]

After the site is up, you will be directed to a new email address for info or inquiries.
Old 01-02-2012, 11:29 AM
Registered

Anyone that may be interested in becomming a Sponsor of the Poker Run- email [email protected].

Depending on the level of Sponsorship, it is possible to have the entire event entry cost and hotel rooms provided at no extra cost to the sponsor !
Old 01-04-2012, 10:19 AM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Poker Run

I hope i can have my ride done before then so i can make it.
Old 01-04-2012, 04:36 PM
Registered

You got plenty of time. Get it done so you can come play !
Old 01-05-2012, 11:55 AM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by 45Tripps
You got plenty of time. Get it done so you can come play !
im going as hard as i can lol
Old 01-06-2012, 06:54 PM
Registered

The Sonic Poker Run & Rally 2012 website will be online next week ! We did a change from the original setup to allow the Sonic owners to post their own fav pics in a special section of the website. You can also post comments, etc !

We also have a special page for info on the Band and some links to see them in action.

There is also a special page showcasing the fine talents of Randy Nuzzo and crew ( our event photographer ) with tons of Sonic Pics from the many runs he has done. Randy will have some nice package pricing available for us for those that wish to purchase complete packages of their boats in action on the run.

Each entrant as part of your participation, to show our appreciation for your being part of the run, you will receive 1 ( one ) 8x10 photo of your boat in action in the run. There of course will be a complete DVD of the entire event provided to all entrants.

Sarah has done an excellent job in getting the Website togather. I would highly recommend her and Web Media FX to everyone.

Stay tuned for the rollout !!!!
Old 01-10-2012, 10:39 AM
Registered

The official event website is now on line. Complete registration info, event costs, accomodations, sponsor package information, band info, event itinerary, etc.

There is also a special section where you can join the website and upload your favorite Sonic pictures, comment, etc.

Let us know what you think !

www.sonicpokerrun.com

Register early, book your reservations...... the event is filling up fast.
Old 01-18-2012, 09:35 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

13 hour haul for me.... Don't think I can go that far... Let me know if you centralize anymore next year.
Old 01-20-2012, 08:26 AM
Registered

The run for the forseen future will probably remain on the Chesapeake Bay and surrounding rivers here for many logistical and planning reasons.

Its harder to plan and manage a run in unfamiliar territory. Additionally there is a huge base of Sonic owners in the region due to the long time dealers that populated the region for almost 20 years, along with the thousands of miles of coastline and water based facilities to hold the run.

We encourage all Sonic owners to Come Run With Us For The Weekend. Going to be a great event.

Lots of guys travel hundreds or thousands of miles for runs each year, albeit these runs are usually multi-day runs, ( hence this run ), versus a single day run, so the trip is well worth it. Not insinuating single day runs runs are not well done or worth it ( there are tons of great, well done, single day runs across the country ) , but if your traveling a distance, a multiday run is a little more logistical friendly.

Come on out and run with us..... you wont regret it.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.