Sonic not at the Miami Boat Show?

Old 02-15-2012, 10:30 AM
Registered

Received 784 Likes on 371 Posts

Old 02-15-2012, 05:58 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 2fast9tech2
in speaking with a contact from frisini I was assured that the 38 hypersonic along with all of the other frisini boats would be there...not sure what happened.

DUH......
Old 02-15-2012, 08:20 PM
Registered

We can all agree the Miami show is a great place to showcase your products. I am sure they would love to be there and I am sure you will see them in the future. The 38 Hyper looks great but we have all been only teased with it. My thoughts are it's just not ready for the big stage yet. Lets get one out and test it before it's thrown into the spot light. I want nothing more then to see it but would rather it be perfect. From their production times, I don't think they could handle a few orders from guys wanting it yesterday. From my understanding the 38 is sold and who knows maybe the owner didn't want it shown. After all the final pictures where never posted, we only saw a short test video. I know I would not want my new boat climbed all over unless I agreed to it before I ordered it.
Old 02-16-2012, 09:42 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 52 Likes on 25 Posts

I came to Miami for one day hoping to see their 36 cc and others, don't have time to drive to six factories. Hope their decision pays off.
Old 02-16-2012, 10:18 PM
Mod Squad Enforcer
Charter Member

Received 790 Likes on 257 Posts

Originally Posted by wananewboat
I came to Miami for one day hoping to see their 36 cc and others, don't have time to drive to six factories. Hope their decision pays off.
Good to meet you Dean. Thanks for not punching me in the face while I was eating breakfast.
Old 02-17-2012, 04:54 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by wananewboat
It would have nice for Frisin Motor Sports to be at the show to show off all there new boats, but don't rule them out on your next boat buy, the money they could save you on the 36' CC will keep you in plenty of gas cash. I saw the 36 CC in person, a very nice looking boat.
Old 02-17-2012, 06:31 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 52 Likes on 25 Posts

Originally Posted by Cash Bar
Good to meet you Dean. Thanks for not punching me in the face while I was eating breakfast.
Good thing I didn't get the pictures mixed up, great meeting you and thanks for the introductions.