Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Sonic
A big Thankyou to the Sonic Poker Run guys... >

A big Thankyou to the Sonic Poker Run guys...

Notices

A big Thankyou to the Sonic Poker Run guys...

Old 03-07-2012, 04:48 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default A big Thankyou to the Sonic Poker Run guys...

Just want to say thanks to the guys who tried to put together the Sonic event that was planned for this summer.......I could only begin to imagine the amount of time and money needed to invest in getting something like that together. I am upset that it has been cancelled but I do appreciate you guys giving it a try. Hopefully at a future date we will see something happen...... I would also like to thankyou for the Sonic stuff you sent me in the mail.......much appreciated........
Old 03-07-2012, 05:46 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hopefully it will happen in the future.

Last edited by modvp; 03-07-2012 at 08:21 AM.
Old 03-07-2012, 06:04 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Why did it get cancelled ?

Conflicting dates 7 months from now ????
Old 03-07-2012, 11:23 AM
Registered

Received 35 Likes on 15 Posts

Here's Johnny I agree. great job trying to get it going. With the effort that went into the attempt one can only imagine that when it does happen it will be a great time... hopefully soon.
Old 03-08-2012, 10:07 AM
Registered

Default All Sonic's Welcome

I agree it would have been great to get the group together. It is just a very hard thing to do. I tried last year and only got four guys to show up. But, since the event didn't work out this year. I would like to invite you all to the Buffalo Poker Run again this year. We have Tim Sharkey shooting the event again and we can work with him to get a few good group shots. Also, if we get a good group I can host a party for the Sonic owners on Sunday after the Poker Run. Visit www.buffalopokerrun.com for details. The run is very reasonable and always a great time. PM me with any questions.
Old 03-08-2012, 12:41 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by GoForBroke
I agree it would have been great to get the group together. It is just a very hard thing to do. I tried last year and only got four guys to show up. But, since the event didn't work out this year. I would like to invite you all to the Buffalo Poker Run again this year. We have Tim Sharkey shooting the event again and we can work with him to get a few good group shots. Also, if we get a good group I can host a party for the Sonic owners on Sunday after the Poker Run. Visit www.buffalopokerrun.com for details. The run is very reasonable and always a great time. PM me with any questions.
You guys going to let me come back this year??? I can tell you this is one of the greatest events that i have been to!!! Buffalo has a lot to offer.....even after 2 am....
Old 03-08-2012, 03:38 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by upstate31sonic
You guys going to let me come back this year??? I can tell you this is one of the greatest events that i have been to!!! Buffalo has a lot to offer.....even after 2 am....
And this year is going to be even better. It would just be a great place for the Sonic owners to meet up. And the cost makes it worth the haul. Since the club is non-of-profit the event is a great value and for a great cause.
Old 03-14-2012, 09:09 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I was one involved in the Sonic event. I backed out due to information that was relayed to me concerning the person that originally started the planning not being well lets just leave that alone on here.
Old 03-15-2012, 09:12 AM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts
Default every one

lets just get all the sonic guys and meet up at jammin on the james i hear thet run is awesome.