Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
    Platinum Member Platinum Member 26sonic's Avatar
    My Boats:
    boats, cars

sonic parts dept.?

i can't speak for all of us older sonic owners but on this site and on face book there seems to be alot of frustration with us getting to speak to someone in regards to ordering replacement parts! I personally was lucky enough one time to speak with bruce who always in the past has helped me out, lately i'm sure sonic is busy building boats but have left messages to speak with someone about ordering a part with no sucess!! would be nice if they had someone designated to run a parts dept. like in the past , what do you guys think???

VIP Member VIP Member FuelinAround's Avatar
    My Boats:
    Sonic 31SS
    I'm not sure they have access to replacement parts anymore. My personal experience was Bruce would give me the name of the company they dealt with a back then and I would go direct with them. I would say they have switched vendors on alot of parts. What part are you looking for specifically?
    *ISN'T IT FUNNY THAT WAR AND LOSS OF JOBS BUILT SOME OF OUR MOST BEAUITFUL LAKE REGIONS?*

My Boats:
    boats, cars
    looking for the swithch/ breaker panel in cabin in a blue color that also houses the stereo head for my 02 31 sonic. from pics iv'e seen of the newer 31 sonics it looks the same now as then so figured they might have that in stock?

Registered
    My Boats:
    2011 Sonic 31ss
    did you try call arrow marine in NJ... Carmine should be able to help.

My Boats:
    boats, cars
    do you have carmines phone # there?

Registered
    My Boats:
    2011 Sonic 31ss

arrow marien

I have an email of: arrowmarine120@gmail.com and a phone number of 732-477-6157.... he put my boat together in Aug 2011 and was very helpful