Looking at 31 and 35 Sonic's >

Looking at 31 and 35 Sonic's

Notices

Looking at 31 and 35 Sonic's

Old 04-04-2012, 03:32 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Looking at 31 and 35 Sonic's

I'm looking at Sonic's and was wondering if anyone on here had one of the early ones when they started vacuum bagging them.I know there were some problems with the first ones. I did a search but never found out what kind of problems they had and what Sonic did to fix them. Thanks for any information..
Old 04-04-2012, 04:01 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I had one of the first 31ss, done. Only the bottom half was vaccumed. The insert and top piece were of the convential lay up. I had no problems from the boat at all. It was ordered with 500EFI's.
Old 04-04-2012, 04:50 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i had an 03' 31SS.........two large blisters developed. One was 6 feet long, the other 2 feet. Had it fixed - One was there when i bought the boat, the other developed 2 years after i had it........if i remember it was 2500 to have them repaired. Not really positive as to what happened during the build process.