Refrigerator Died >

Refrigerator Died

Notices

Refrigerator Died

Old 05-21-2012, 07:19 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Refrigerator Died

Does anyone know the Manufacture and Model # of the the refrigerator that Sonic would have used in a 2003 358, my tag on the inside in worn off and can't be read anymore? Mine died this weekend.
Old 05-24-2012, 05:58 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Those frigs are very standard in size, take a look at norcold, waeco, etc and see what options you like. The flush mounts are very nice and you can pick white, black or a nice stainless door finish.... installation is easy....
Old 05-24-2012, 10:19 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

thanks east coast. I did get it out the other night, the manufacture of this one is Nova Cool, model: WR2600 12-110. I believe the inverter is fried, have some more testing to do this weekend. The fuse for the 110-volt was cooked pretty good and it keeps popping my DC Breaker on the dash as soon as you turn it on. Not sure if its repairable or if I need to replace it.