prowler headliner, anyone DIY? >

prowler headliner, anyone DIY?

Notices

prowler headliner, anyone DIY?

Old 04-19-2018, 03:21 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default prowler headliner, anyone DIY?

my headliner in my prowler was a saggy mess so i ripped it out last year. has anyone done their own? i did one on a formula 27 ft fastech a number of years ago, not a whole lot of fun. the prowler may be easier or harder im not sure...only thing concerning me is the panels screwed to the cabin sides. why in the world would they caulk that area? no way id be comfortable caulking that line if i were to do it myself, which is why im asking. does it look ok without the caulk?
thanks!
Old 05-05-2018, 06:45 PM
Registered

its definitely a common problem, ive looked at several prowlers and they are all either missing or sagging. I found an shop here in NY that will make a new one and install it, a little pricey as i recall
Old 02-04-2019, 02:46 PM
Registered

I have also got the very same problem with my Prowler. Have been working on it for almost an eternity. Grateful if you would share that address for a shop in NY.
Many thanks.