Notices

What do you guys think??

Old 06-14-2004, 07:52 PM
Charter Member #1055/Moderator
Charter Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: What do you guys think??

I like it.

Last edited by GO4BROKE; 06-14-2004 at 07:55 PM.
Old 06-17-2004, 12:56 PM
Registered

JohnnyD
What do you mean the gallery? I can't find it. You can always email me the pics.
Old 07-15-2004, 05:41 PM
Registered

This looks like a nice deal from the ad, 1997, lots of options, hydraulic steering, electric head, frig, and I think priced relatively well.... just going by the ad, you never know until you see them in person... we all know how that is....

http://www.yachtworld.com/core/listi..._id=11464&url=
Old 07-15-2004, 07:52 PM
Registered

that 97 does look good to...I actually still havn't made it to N.J. to see the one I originally posted...my friend who is supposed to take my boat off my hands has yet to show me the money...i may have to wait till next season...
Old 07-16-2004, 05:50 AM
Registered

Good luck selling your boat, I know it took me some time to move mine. Last year I couldn't get a call, this year I had people lined up with cash in hand... go figure! Now we're without a boat which really sucks, but with the fuel prices and the weather has been horrible, it hasn't been to bad. Hoping to find something used this fall when there is more of a selection out there. I still think the 02 at Midatlantic is a great deal. We're going to stop by there this coming week when we'll be in OCMD on vacation for the week. If you want a review of the 31, let me know. We're just going to browse.
Old 07-16-2004, 06:54 AM
Registered

East Coast B...please do not go out of your way because like I said I want to move mine first...but if you do see it up close let me know what she looks like...thanx!!
Old 07-16-2004, 07:11 AM
Registered

We'lll be just bumping around, so I'll check it out. If it's not at the shop, the guy that owns it keeps it right next to where I'm staying. Keep you posted. Not sure if I'll be online next week, but I'll sure to post when I get back. When I saw it last season, didn't see a thing wrong with it. It was on the lift, so couldn't see underside. Otherwise, it showed like new. Would love to get behind those HO's, but it's out of my price range.
Old 07-21-2004, 08:54 AM
Registered

JohnnyD454,

I have a '03 31SS with 496 HO's (55hrs) with full external hydraulic steering that has every option except TV/DVD and microwave. Will take $125,000 so I can make move to a 358. Otherwise, I have no intention to sell.

Joe
Old 07-24-2004, 12:22 PM
Registered

Checked out the 31ss, it wasn't at the dealership, but sitting on the lift at the owners home. Had the cockpit cover on, purple. From what I could see, everything looked perfect with exception of paint rubbed off the skegs on bottom 2 inches. On the front rub rail is some scuffs on the rub rail. Paint and all exterior looked perfect all the way around from my review. Being that it was at owners home and nobody around, I couldn't get onboard for inspection. Wish I could give you more. Good luck!!!
Old 08-04-2004, 04:28 AM
Registered

Thanx East Coast for the update...Once I sell mine I might take a look at that one...

Quick Reply: What do you guys think??

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.