Sonic is better than....

Notices

Sonic is better than....

Old 02-16-2005, 08:53 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Sonic is better than....

i'll get the pop corn

I love my Sonic it crushes big water and unlike MR. T's white brothers boats you stay dry
Old 02-16-2005, 09:13 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Fish Tails
Mad cow? Why would you refer to you wife like that and use that as a screen name? Remember the old rule if you dont know then dont comment!
What did you do, sit up all nite trying to come up with that snappy comeback? Whats next "Your mother is SO fat...." All I'm saying is your spreading all kinds of smack about Sonic, without saying what your personal gripe is. Your saying if you don't know don't comment, then enlighten us, because for all we know your bicch may be you gave someone in management there a hummer, and didn't get paid.
Old 02-16-2005, 09:32 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Fish Tails,
Why would you stoop to start calling people names or making unsinuations about a family member to further your point. If you think every opinion of your's is TRUE then IDENIFY yourself and let the board know who are. Most people will not get into a PISS WAR with someone who does not IDENIFY himself or herself.

I would be one of the first one's to side with you if someone else would IDENIFY themselves or you to varify all your ACCUSATIONS were valid.

Just my OPINION!!!
Old 02-16-2005, 01:28 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Drag 'N' Ass
Fish Tails,

I would be one of the first one's to side with you if someone else would IDENIFY themselves or you to varify all your ACCUSATIONS were valid.

Just my OPINION!!!
You might have to get in line as far as being one of the first to side with Tails.! a few government agencys may be ahead of you, as well as a number of Sonic owners , customers and staff! By the way in case you havent figured out who I am , I'll ID myself for you. Brian Koch, just ask captwk ,sonic28,njsonic, mmavrick. They will all tell you that I know that these are not accusations but whole truths. Just the facts Sir, nothing but the facts. Brian
Old 02-16-2005, 02:21 PM
Registered

Thanks for the reply.

Not trying to throw stones here just trying to understand all the issues. Most of the time when issue of this nature are under discussion on OSO there seems to be more post from people that don't have a dog in the fight.

I'm understand what person goes through with a boat MFR when there is a large problem. I haved problems with 2 different MFR's and it's not fun.
Old 02-16-2005, 04:47 PM
Registered

Fish Tails, Sonic Hater, whatever your name has issues that he/she wants us to feel for him/her on.
Old 02-17-2005, 10:33 AM
Registered

see there even a fountain owner has no gripes with sonic
Old 02-19-2005, 06:02 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Exclamation Re: Sonic is better than....

Originally Posted by Madcow
Just got home from dinner, had a few zombies, and I feel like starting some chit. Lets hear why you think Sonics are bettter than other boats. I'll Start.

Sonics are better than Fountains because you don't need gold chains to run one.
I just got back from the Miami Boat Show. I again looked at most of the High Performance Boats there as I did last year when I bought my 358. After looking over all of these boats again it just reenforced why I purchased the 358 last year.Exta freeboard and cockpit depth add to safety and also give an added feeling of security. There are no boats out there in the 36 foot and under class that compare to Sonic and very few in longer lenghts that compare to Sonic when it comes to cabin space and useability. You have head room to go below without having to get bent out of shape just to get below. When you get below you can sit up straight without your head hitting the overhead and enjoy a cool one from the fridge. The enclosed head with the sink and shower make it awfully nice for everyone but especially nice for women and kids. The walk around also makes it very nice to get on the front when docking or loading people from the front when the water is shallow. Solid construction along with great graphics and fit and finish make Sonic a great value in boats. Furthermore,there are a lot of good people like Bruce, Lee, Joe, and Mindi at Doller Offshore that are trying there best to make great products and give good service and product support.

Last edited by VIPER7; 02-20-2005 at 12:22 AM.
Old 02-20-2005, 11:06 AM
Registered

That last post said it all. I know there are faster boats out there, but it is the stuff that IS different on the Sonic that I love so much. The cabin space, the walk around , the shower that make it my boat of choice. I almost never sleep on my boat, but after a long day in the sun, nothing feels better than a quick shower, and a change of clothes. Thats why my next boat will be another 42. If there is problems at the factory lets all hope they get them cleared up quickly, and take care of the people who feel they have been wronged.
Old 02-21-2005, 02:43 PM
Registered

dido still at the spoke with joe again i mean my wife did and we still feel confident on uor choice.delivery still looks good.

Quick Reply: Sonic is better than....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.