Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Sonic
Where in the world is Philippe's 2005 31???!! >

Where in the world is Philippe's 2005 31???!!

Notices

Where in the world is Philippe's 2005 31???!!

Old 05-12-2005, 06:32 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Where in the world is Philippe's 2005 31???!!

Originally Posted by sonic28
ok why don't you people that don't have a boat on order check out other boats.like pantera cig fountain outerlimits and ask them for a custom boat built to your specs.i'm sure you will find the same with most of them.im talking built for you not off the floor or from a dealer.brian i'm really surprized at you. i liked you as my salesman.but to pull this sh-t that you have no controll over and you can't help your customers as you are no longer employeed by sonic.
paul
Paul to be employed you have to be paid! Captbkoch was simply trying to get information to you all , as Sonic was not offering any or communicating with anyone. You have done the smartest thing and that is to stay on top of them. A contract is a contract and its terms are its terms.Dont tell the buyer he can have his boat on a certain day and not deliver it within 4 and a half months of that date!
Old 05-25-2005, 11:47 AM
Registered

ok why don't you people that don't have a boat on order check out other boats.like pantera cig fountain outerlimits and ask them for a custom boat built to your specs.i'm sure you will find the same with most of them.im talking built for you not off the floor or from a dealer.brian i'm really surprized at you. i liked you as my salesman.but to pull this sh-t that you have no controll over and you can't help your customers as you are no longer employeed by sonic.
paul
Mr.paul ,forgive me as I am new to this,however my broker and freind saw your boat yesterday Brian is an honest person and Sean who you all say bad things about appears to have been right all along and is willng to go to court with me as a witness. Not bad for someone that bought lunch and dinner for me and used his sea tow to pull me in with noting in return.
Old 05-25-2005, 01:14 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by captbkoch
Ordered on September 18th 2004 , with a deposit and contract, delivery date of the 1st week of the year(2005).Ordered a 2005 Sonic 31 with 525s , ITS XR drives.2 weeks later his trade boat arrives at Hollywood facility, and an additional deposit check soon followed. He was at the Hollywood location three weeks ago and was shown "his" boat, almost completed, paint,engines drives and soft goods installed. He was told the closing would be in 2 weeks. Last week upon his arrival at the Hollywood location to find out what day the closing was he was shown a different boat with no motors drives or paint. Imagine that!!! He has been more than patient , not once getting concerned even though his boat was already over 2 months late, lets see Sept Oct Nov Dec Jan Feb and now March, my math has that at 6 months !! Am I dumb or is that a long time ? He was told late last week that the boat was in paint . Guess what, as of tonight it was not even in paint , nor have the engines or drives arrived yet. Is this a movie or a lawsuit in the making? I guess its the same as the 38 ordered in August that "Joe" was touching in Hollywood as he was on the phone with the man who ordered it. When the buyer went to Hollywood he was informed that the boat was in Stuart. "Joes " answer was that he was confused and it was the buyers trade boat he was talking about " touching". Thats funny because when he called "Joe" the buyer was onboard his"trade boat". "Nothing but the facts Sir, just the facts"!!
Hey Brian It still appears my boat is the mystery boat that seems to get lost in translation. oh I ment to say that was completion.Good luck in Ny ,I spoke to Sean And will meet him tomorow . Ps this internet is fun!
Old 05-25-2005, 08:15 PM
Charter Member #1055/Moderator
Charter Member

Awful lot of one post wonders.
Old 05-26-2005, 08:51 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by GO4BROKE
Awful lot of one post wonders.
As I said, I am new to oso however not new to boats! Maybe you would like to call the folks at Sonic(first derivative) take the money and lie or whatever they are calling themselves. By the way sonic 28 If you actually bought you motors in january or febuary its news to merc and sonic. Be a man and accept the fact you made a bad decission and we can help each other and stop the bleeding and Bs. you will be one of many in litigation with them.I personally am not walking away from over 120k!
Old 05-26-2005, 10:16 AM
Registered

oh boy
you got my attention.i did purchase the motors and have themthey were purchased thru a dealer in newengland.so please get your sh-t together before attacking.who are you lets have your name.instead of all this bullsh-t.again i'll support sonic as i own one and have one almost done.again if you do have a boat on order go to stuart and touch it.and speak to them direct.this crap is between you and sonic.the the forum board.its suppose to be for quetions about the boats.not your personal problems.
Old 05-26-2005, 11:15 AM
Registered

oh boy
you got my attention.i did purchase the motors and have themthey were purchased thru a dealer in newengland.so please get your sh-t together before attacking.who are you lets have your name.instead of all this bullsh-t.again i'll support sonic as i own one and have one almost done.again if you do have a boat on order go to stuart and touch it.and speak to them direct.this crap is between you and sonic.the the forum board.its suppose to be for quetions about the boats.not your personal problems.
Nothing personal I in fact have a boat on order for several months. the big question is why buy your motors in New england instead of at OEM pricing ?Second thoughts are usually good thoughts. Ps my 2000 42 W/ 575S is for sale.By the way this is about boats.

Last edited by 2000sonic42; 05-26-2005 at 11:23 AM.
Old 05-26-2005, 11:51 AM
Registered

oh boy
Any advice on how to fix a bilge pump? just following your suggestion!
Old 05-26-2005, 12:41 PM
Registered

paul
All this talk and we left out the real ? when are you going to take delivery of your 35? june? july maybe? not August!! gets cold in september. Better make it an08. cant stand the heat maybe open you should open your eyes you have my number.
Old 05-29-2005, 12:05 PM
Registered

This is abhorrent!

Quick Reply: Where in the world is Philippe's 2005 31???!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.