Nordic Regatta East >

Nordic Regatta East

Notices

Nordic Regatta East

Old 02-22-2007, 05:55 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Nordic Regatta East

If you are planning on going to the Nordic Regatta on Lake Cumberland June 23/24, the intinerary and registration form are on the Nordic Forum. Just print page 3 (I enlarged to 110%) and mail to Unlimited Performance Marine. I would do this ASAP. I believe the UPM Crew is trying to get a head count for hotel reservations, food, giveaways, etc. I can also fax you a copy of the registration form if you like. I just need your fax #.
Lonnie Fluent (GM) and possibly Randy Davis (new owner) will be there with the latest in Nordic boats and Nordic gear. Unlimited Performance Marine of Jamestown, KY is sponsoring this event in conjunction with the factory, and several other Nordic dealers plan to attend. They also have some fun events planned for us.
This is an Eastern version of the manufacturer style regattas held on Lake Havasu every year. The event is being held out of the State Dock and Gary assures us we will have plenty of water to run on !
I hope to see you there!
Steve

Last edited by Steve Zuckerman; 02-22-2007 at 06:00 PM.
Old 02-23-2007, 08:23 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Talking

Could I put a nordic sticker on my Baja and go?
Old 02-23-2007, 09:50 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

KennyO,
Of course you can go. Hey, you'll probably be picking out your next ride .........
They have fixed my 2 complaints with the Heat, with the just released 2007s. There are now 3 sets of pull-up cleats on both sides of the boat, AND (drum roll please) they are now including a bow anchor locker. Better late than never. Fiberglass floors are also available, with lay in carpet, instead of the glue down style that most of us have. Here is a new one pictured below with a 710 ILMOR, your colors BTW.
There should be some 2007s at the regatta.
Also soon to be updated, the 25 Rages. New on the water, a 27' Thor tunnel with F-16 canopys, a 42' step vee offshore, a 43' offshore tunnel, and a 47' offshore vee. In the works are a 30' step vee than can run twins or a single, and a badass new 32' tunnel (Skater licensed 5 step bottom, as is the 43') with a modified Thor deck with F-16 canopies. I think the 35 Flame will also be updated with an anchor locker and other improvements at some point. The graphics on the boats are better than ever. Randy Davis has injected a lot of new thinking and engineering (and cash ) into Nordic.
So, no Nordic stickers needed on your Baja, or just ride with me or Butch . You can drool along with us over the new hardware (and hopefully software, your area of expertise ). You know us, we'll probably need a designated driver...........
Regards,
Steve
Attached Thumbnails Nordic Regatta East-new-heat-1.jpg   Nordic Regatta East-new-heat-2.jpg   Nordic Regatta East-new-heat-3.jpg  

Last edited by Steve Zuckerman; 02-23-2007 at 10:24 AM.