Notices

What Lake ???

Old 07-01-2007, 11:24 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Don't know the Shaw's. Thanks for the compliment on the Nordic. I love the boat. FTM just rebuilt my 540 and we put a PorCharger on it and it is a hand full at 95. It's putting out 925 Hp, it likes to dace at the upper speeds. Do you ever get down this way? If so let me know and we will take you out on the lake. Here is a better picture of it at the Nordic Rally at Cumberland last weekend.
Attached Thumbnails What Lake ???-img_0214.jpg  
Old 07-01-2007, 03:47 PM
sandman
Gold Member

My hometown is Fort Worth and a lot of my family still lives there. Sometimes I visit. I was at the Nordic rally too but I missed the raft off due to a external steering leak. It turned out to be a loose fitting. We did win a pair of skis and a tube at the raffle. Those were my daughters that went up to get them. We rented a cottage at Alligator #1 and it came with a slip. That was an awesome lake but with the rumors of lowering the level another 30', I wonder if the Nordic jam might be held somewhere else.
Old 07-02-2007, 01:39 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by TexomaPowerboater
Nice pic....... I wish I could of made the Memorial Run. It was real nice to get another poker run flyer from you guys. Couldn't tell you how happy I was to get another poker run flier and to find out that you guys were going to try and continue everything he did. It reallly made my day. If you need any help give me a shout.
[email protected]

Was that one of your friends that rolled the 36 Gladiator a couple of weeks ago. What happend?
It was a friend of ours...fortunately no one was hurt...not going fast, no drinking, etc. Ends up had some mechanical issues...just got the boat from FL...trim tabs didn't work and it rolled over. It looked alot worse from pics than what happened. Actually boat should back in order by Destin Poker Run...we'll see...
Old 07-02-2007, 02:26 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Donman
Do you actually live there, or just boat there ?

What is your boat ?
PK is my home away from home. I live in the Ft. Worth area. I have an all white 27' fountain fever.