Notices

Any KY OSOers??

Old 09-03-2007, 04:37 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Live in louisville..boat on cumberland and ohio river. Probably wont be down for the run this year....got the ciggie and engines in the swap shop...but might bring our lil 18ft checkmate..lol
Old 09-04-2007, 12:29 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Gunrunner72
I've talked with one guy here on OSO that's actually from my neck o' the woods. Any more from the Bluegrass State?
YES ,I AM FROM HENDERSON ,KY NOW BY WAY OF HOUSTON,TX AND FORMERLY DALLAS.TX BEEN THINKING OF GOING TO KY IN THE UPCOMING WEEKS AND DRAGING THE BOAT GOT ANY IDEAS OR SUGESTIONS?
Old 09-05-2007, 06:57 AM
"Unregistered Gun"
Platinum Member

Received 68 Likes on 34 Posts

Paducah, boat on Ky lake. Theres a few of us from West Ky on here manily in the WKYPA club forum...
Old 09-05-2007, 02:17 PM
Registered

Yeah, I'm in Paducah too. To echo what Jimmy said, there's quite a few of us down here in Western KY that boat mainly on KY Lake and Lake Barkley. Lots of post in the WKYPA forum.
Old 09-05-2007, 10:36 PM
Registered

I am from Henderson Ky, boat on the ohio and at ky and barkley lake...
Old 09-05-2007, 11:09 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yeah I'm from Louisville and also put in at Wesport when on the river but Cumberland is where you'll find us most. Going down to LC this weekend for the poker run. This will be my first time running it. See you all there!
Old 09-06-2007, 12:36 AM
Registered

I'm from around Louisville, I used to boat on the ohio and put in at westport. moved a little farther out from the city and now do some part time boating at Taylorsville lake, but Home is LC. Muffman you'll love the poker run, there's nothing like it. Kdawg, good to finally see some of your posts Jen and I will be seeing you this weekend. Be safe on the way down. You having a big crowd?
Anthony
Old 09-06-2007, 02:07 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Well, my plans for a place to stay have fallen through due to my putting off actually making any definite plans.

Any suggestions from you guys? I was thinking about just putting in at Jamestown and anchoring out at night, but I'm not sure how the woman is going to like that idea. If all else fails, I'll just hit the river.
Old 09-06-2007, 02:09 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Gunrunner72
Well, my plans for a place to stay have fallen through due to my putting off actually making any definite plans.

Any suggestions from you guys? I was thinking about just putting in at Jamestown and anchoring out at night, but I'm not sure how the woman is going to like that idea. If all else fails, I'll just hit the river.
The Best western by Grider Hill has rooms. That's where will be staying.
Old 09-06-2007, 02:32 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Got a number for them? Are you talking about the Indian Creek Lodge?

Quick Reply: Any KY OSOers??

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.