Old 10-19-2008, 05:40 PM
Crazy Energy
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You guys tear their assesup out there. Good luck VV
Old 10-20-2008, 12:53 PM
Registered

Received 283 Likes on 170 Posts

3 days sounds like a beating. Good luck to you guys.

Sat on my azz all weekend staring out at the lake, never did hit the water. Very relaxing. They have opened up some river outfitters with canoes and kayaks shuttles down the red river. I may try it out over the winter. Always good fishing down there.
Old 10-21-2008, 11:25 AM
Crazy Energy
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by daredevil
Ya,,,,we stoped getting beat up by are ladies ,,,,,,,,so know we do this BS. LOL

Everybody should come down to KW, to help on the boat and hang out for the PARTEYS.

I will try to bring Andy back to shore safe, otherwise i would have to get his APACHE to FL.
I know you guy's have different conditions that only allow you to run as fast as possible but how fast do you guy's go in your class? Is there like a weight to HP ratio rule?
Old 10-21-2008, 02:22 PM
Registered

Received 61 Likes on 22 Posts

Originally Posted by TexomaPowerboater
3 days sounds like a beating. Good luck to you guys.

Sat on my azz all weekend staring out at the lake, never did hit the water. Very relaxing. They have opened up some river outfitters with canoes and kayaks shuttles down the red river. I may try it out over the winter. Always good fishing down there.
Sorry I missed you saturday. My chores took longer than expected... go figure. I need to get over to see your boat.
Old 10-21-2008, 02:39 PM
Registered

Yes you do. I was hoping you would but didn't want to sour your day on the lake. I probobly will not be back up until Thanksgiving.

I got a short video of the apache and a cig gladiator, txspeedfreaks 39 Cig, and Gunslinger all running together on the 4th of July weekend, but I can't figure out how to post it. Was hoping somebody could help me out.........Vyperfitness? VVector??

Last edited by TexomaPowerboater; 10-21-2008 at 02:43 PM.
Old 10-21-2008, 03:46 PM
Crazy Energy
Platinum Member

Yes you do. I was hoping you would but didn't want to sour your day on the lake. I probobly will not be back up until Thanksgiving.

I got a short video of the apache and a cig gladiator, txspeedfreaks 39 Cig, and Gunslinger all running together on the 4th of July weekend, but I can't figure out how to post it. Was hoping somebody could help me out.........Vyperfitness? VVector??
Email it to me and I'll see what I can do. kc_debbie at yahoo dot com.
Old 10-22-2008, 08:29 AM
Registered

Sounds like fun. Wish we could have some races on Texoma. I remember they had some on Lake Quichita (Arkansas) last year. That lake is about the same size, but without the big main spans you see on Texoma.

VVector - these files are too big to send and they keep getting rejected. Any ideas?

Some pics from our Labor Day meet and greet.
Attached Thumbnails Texoma BS Thread-img_0568-large-.jpg   Texoma BS Thread-img_0569-large-.jpg   Texoma BS Thread-img_0570-large-.jpg  

Last edited by TexomaPowerboater; 10-22-2008 at 08:35 AM.
Old 10-22-2008, 09:55 AM
Registered

Only 250-350K

Couple of camera vids of the 28 Apache from the 4th of July weekend.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7fhoa6XhLjU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqroMMrv10A
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHsfu7u8d0U
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8GEdSDw1xy4

Other boats include a 36 gladiator, 39 Top gun - txspeedfreek, and gunslinger.....36 nortech??????
Old 10-23-2008, 12:47 PM
Registered

Sweet poster.

I gotta ask..........for that kind of money, why not start up my own racing club/company and run my own races. All the races would be on Texoma and would have two clases, under 24ft and under 30ft, that way the rough water can still make things interesting. Or maybe even start up a new shootout; the area by the denison dam would put LOTO to shame. 3 miles of road to park and watch and plenty of room on the other side for boats to raft up. The biggest boat ramp on the lake is right nearby and has 3 two lane ramps and a parking lot for the big rigs. You could even tailgate and watch the races from the ramp its so close.
Old 10-24-2008, 09:47 AM
Registered

Received 61 Likes on 22 Posts

Sweet poster.

I gotta ask..........for that kind of money, why not start up my own racing club/company and run my own races. All the races would be on Texoma and would have two clases, under 24ft and under 30ft, that way the rough water can still make things interesting. Or maybe even start up a new shootout; the area by the denison dam would put LOTO to shame. 3 miles of road to park and watch and plenty of room on the other side for boats to raft up. The biggest boat ramp on the lake is right nearby and has 3 two lane ramps and a parking lot for the big rigs. You could even tailgate and watch the races from the ramp its so close.
Do it!!

Quick Reply: Texoma BS Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.