Upholstery person needed in SE Houston >

Upholstery person needed in SE Houston

Notices

Upholstery person needed in SE Houston

Old 05-07-2009, 05:04 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Upholstery person needed in SE Houston

Can anyone recommend an upholstery shop down here in the Clear Lake area? I need the headliner redone in the cabin area, it seems to have fallen.... uuugghhhhh.
Old 05-07-2009, 10:33 PM
Registered

Default Upholstery shop

There is a place in santa fe called creations upholstery he just did my headliner in my velocity 260 and it turned out great the headliner is a little pricey due to having to get all the old glue off
Old 05-07-2009, 11:00 PM
Registered

Santa Fe? That is perfect. Can you PM me and give me an idea of what kind of cost I am looking at?
Old 05-07-2009, 11:10 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Does anybody know of a Brandon that does upholstery in Houston? I met him with my girlfriend at a resort in Mexico and have lost his card... Any clues? If not does anyone know of a good upholstery shop in Dallas/ FTW?
Old 05-13-2009, 04:23 PM
Registered

Default Upholstery

you are looking at $800+ but he does a great job I will try to post some pics of mine later today
Old 05-13-2009, 08:52 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by niceguy
Can anyone recommend an upholstery shop down here in the Clear Lake area? I need the headliner redone in the cabin area, it seems to have fallen.... uuugghhhhh.
Ask this question in the BS thread, tbone and trojanman, have a guy thats good and cheap.
Old 05-13-2009, 09:15 PM
Registered

Thanks SPK1. I'll put it in the other thread.... but at 800+ bucks, I think I'll try to fix it myself. With no material being needed, other than new foam and some spray adhesive (maybe 100 bucks??) even if it took 12 hours to do, it would be $60/hr. Seems a bit high to me, but then again I dont do upholstery work either. I would think a good DA sander would clean any glue off in a couple hours tops... but like I said... I have no idea.
Old 05-28-2009, 08:45 PM
Registered

I swear by Lone Star trim in Irving...I was turned on to them about 9 years ago from International Boating Center...they redid my Baja about 3 years ago with complete color updates for about 1K for the complete interior......plan on taking my pantera interior to them next winter. The guy that owns it name is Larry...just do a search on the internet for the number. Here's a link to my old Baja with before and after shots of interior and graphics http://good-times.webshots.com/album/562577904Sozzst I used Texas Mobile Graphics here in Houston for reimaging the boat - they did my pantera as well - great service I think it was about $900.00 for the graphics