Hot Springs Arkansas Lake Hamilton >

Hot Springs Arkansas Lake Hamilton

Notices

Hot Springs Arkansas Lake Hamilton

Old 07-18-2010, 04:31 PM
Registered

Received 26 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by jbbeard
got to the lake today but no cooling in port engine so having a new impeller installed in morning and hope to be on the lake tomorrow (Sunday)- James
I changed two fuel filters and an altenator (three different stops!) duing the poker run I ran 100MPH to the event then could not get on plane port engine had no fuel. Idled on one engine home to fix it then caught up with everryone at the Sunset Cove stop. They don't give awards for best pit crew or I would have it. There is a strong Sunsation from Texas with twin super charged 500's on the lake . We had a fun run during the poker run. I'm off the lake and back home see ya in a week. Hope you get your boat fixed.

Sam
Old 07-19-2010, 06:12 AM
JBBEARD
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile going again!

got the impeller fixed- needed some power stearing fluid and got going Sunday- will be back next saturday- hope to see you then- James

Originally Posted by skate
I changed two fuel filters and an altenator (three different stops!) duing the poker run I ran 100MPH to the event then could not get on plane port engine had no fuel. Idled on one engine home to fix it then caught up with everryone at the Sunset Cove stop. They don't give awards for best pit crew or I would have it. There is a strong Sunsation from Texas with twin super charged 500's on the lake . We had a fun run during the poker run. I'm off the lake and back home see ya in a week. Hope you get your boat fixed.

Sam
Old 07-22-2010, 03:23 PM
Registered

No one at Power Boats knows this guy who did not show saturday or sunday this past weekend- Going to Florida for the 4th so hope to see him after the holliday- James
There is a Powerplay on lift at a house just past 270 Bridge going toward Dam. It is in the Treasure Isle area in a small inlet in front of a big Cedar Sided House on the east side of lake. I rarely see him out on the water. Maybe 3 times a summer.
Old 07-22-2010, 04:10 PM
Registered

Received 61 Likes on 22 Posts

I am leaving my boat in a slip for Labor Day. Any input as to a safe place to leave a truck and 45' Trailer?
Old 07-22-2010, 09:30 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by TxHawk
I am leaving my boat in a slip for Labor Day. Any input as to a safe place to leave a truck and 45' Trailer?
I'm not sure but you should be able to park over night at the fish hatchery ramp I told you about. It's in and out of the way area with an adjacent neighborhood. It should be safe. If you want to keep it in town Power Boats Inc has a ramp and large lot. It gets a little crowded and can be hard to get in and out of on Holiday weekends.

Maybe JB or somone here can advise you better.
Old 07-23-2010, 07:59 AM
Registered

Received 61 Likes on 22 Posts

Thanks. Power Boats is where I got the slip, but they said they couldnt keep the trailer. I will push for it when I get there, otherwise I will launch at Fish Hatchery and leave it there with my fingers crossed.
Old 07-23-2010, 09:55 AM
JBBEARD
Gold Member

Exclamation PARKIN on the LAKE HAMILTON

HOT SPRINGA MARINA has a ramp in and out 15 bucks and you can get a silp short time or dock at the end. They charge me 10 bucks for the weekend so for 25 I am done and they have a gated parking for the trailer too! Turn off central ave before the FORD dealer left on Lakeland drive to 301 coming from town. three blocks down on left side is the marina and they have gas and service also-

Originally Posted by TxHawk
Thanks. Power Boats is where I got the slip, but they said they couldnt keep the trailer. I will push for it when I get there, otherwise I will launch at Fish Hatchery and leave it there with my fingers crossed.
Old 07-23-2010, 09:59 AM
JBBEARD
Gold Member

Saturday On The Lake Late

SAM are you gonna be there tomorrow? I am gonna run from about 4PM till dusk then go see the Jason D Williams show-
Old 07-23-2010, 12:44 PM
Registered

Angry

SAM are you gonna be there tomorrow? I am gonna run from about 4PM till dusk then go see the Jason D Williams show-
Left the Skater at home. I'm racking up points with the boss doing honey do"s . Have fun I will be back with it on Wednesday for a long weekend.
Old 07-23-2010, 01:06 PM
Registered

JB When and were is the concert?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.