Notices

mysterious boat?

Old 07-04-2012, 02:21 AM
Registered
VIP Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by high bid
Hook up w/firehill.....I think he has a nice 32' Baja and works in/around Conroe. A super nice guy!
i sent him a message but no resonse. anyways anyone looking for another boating buddie let me know. I know mine might not be able to handle big water but it does good on rivers.. lol I do take it out to sumerville and to gibbons and ive taken it to conroe but it gets choppy quick for that boat.
Old 07-04-2012, 02:42 PM
Registered

If you can deal with young adults your welcome to hook up with me and the kids sometime up on Lake Conroe. We'll usually have my 4 ski's and my buddy's ski's too with his kids. Although the youngest is 18 and the oldest is 29 we always laugh about just how much drama these kids can pack. You'd think that by this time in your life you could put selfishness behind you and embrace sharing, LOL!!!

Send me a PM sometime. I'd love to see your boat on the water as I've always loved shallow draft jet boats. We normally hang up north of the bridge in the first cove on the right where the little island is or on the other side in the second cove on the left where you can drive your truck down to the shoreline by coming in from the National Forest off 1375 to set up a camp site to ride dirtbikes and jet ski over the weekend.

See ya,
Kelly
Old 07-07-2012, 10:44 AM
Registered

well i'm new to the sceene, just bought my first one and trying to get going before the season is over...well texas..not like there is a beginning or and end but still....Hoping to have it finished up by the middle of next month and will probably be playing mainly in conroe till i get all the bugs worked out, but look forward to hitting y'all up here shortly!