2012 Freeport to Port O'Conner Toys4Tots >

2012 Freeport to Port O'Conner Toys4Tots

Notices

2012 Freeport to Port O'Conner Toys4Tots

Old 09-10-2012, 03:08 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2012 Freeport to Port O'Conner Toys4Tots

I've searched but hadn't found the info for the run this year. I found last years banner still posted and spoke with their director Jerry.
He advised me that this years runs will be on Saturday Dec 1st and they'll follow the same format as last years where they put the fishing boats out an hour prior to the performance boats.
He also said that their going to up the ante for enjoyment of the boaters with a live band and activities for the young people.
The fishing boats are departing Freeport at 9am 12/1/12 with us going out at 10am.
I've got a conflicting timeline with a week long vacation to Maui but am trying to rework hotel reservations and plane tickets.
Crossing my fingers they'll honor the same package deal.

Figured I'd just post a heads up for you guys and girls as to the day/date/time so nobody else gets caught in my snafu too.
Hoping to get my stuff resolved and see y'all again.

Tell your friends about the event, it's a great thing for the kids in the greater Matagorda Bay counties. Jerry said last year there were enough toys to fill 7 county's needs and this year they're hoping for a bigger turnout and hopefully enough toys to serve 10 County's.

See ya,
Kelly
Old 09-14-2012, 02:31 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

my 2cool buddy told me they are getting the flyer together. They are making it a contest for kids to draw up the flyer! If I don't have a ride by then I might be rolling with the fishing guys in my dads whaler!