Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Boating by Region > South Central US
Texoma for Memorial day weekend? >

Texoma for Memorial day weekend?

Notices

Texoma for Memorial day weekend?

Old 02-18-2013, 12:54 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Texoma for Memorial day weekend?

Several of us are coming up for Memorial Day weekend...yes, I know it's Feburary, but what's wrong with planning ahead? Anywho, my brother, cousin, a couple of family friends and I are going to head up there from various parts of Texas, and would love to get a good long raft up going at the island. We have started a relatively new tradition, and have been going the last 3 years. We have between us: a 2002 solid white 29 Outlaw, an 05 blue, black, and red 25 OL, probably an 08 green and blue 26 OL (if he gets his new 600+ HP motor put together in time), and a blue, maroon, and yellow striped 98 32' Fountain Fever(mine). We have another friend coming that might be pulling the trigger on a 33 red/blue/yellow 33' OL too.
All that being said, since none of us are from anywhere around there, we would love to get to meet some fellow OSO members. Only 2 of us are members on here as far as I know, but the more, the merrier, right? also, it would be pretty awesome to have some "built in" people to hang out with.
Chime in with your ride, and if you want to divulge it, your plans.