Emerald Coast Pokerrun  in Destin FL >

Emerald Coast Pokerrun in Destin FL

Notices

Emerald Coast Pokerrun in Destin FL

Old 07-02-2013, 01:44 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Emerald Coast Pokerrun in Destin FL

Anyone going to Emerald Coast Pokerrun Aug 14 - Aug 17 2013? If so, where do you guys stay ? And any suggestions for the docking and fuel? Thanks
Old 07-02-2013, 08:31 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Im going ,staying at a condo across from emerald grand,found it on Orbitz for $159 a night..
not taking my boat so dont know about docks and fuel myself.
Old 07-02-2013, 10:19 AM
Registered

We are going this year.I had the same questions.
Old 07-02-2013, 10:46 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Get on VRBO.com or some of the other sites and find a house or condo on the water on or around Destin Harbour. The point across from AJ's is where most of the action is.
Old 07-02-2013, 11:29 AM
Registered

I called FPBC about the registration and condo , seems like the Emerald Grand (next to AJ) will be a good place to stay . But docking and fuel will be my concern and which marina would be easy to get around while trailer
Old 07-04-2013, 12:06 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

i stayed at destin west last year, i think it was around the 150 mark a night also,awesome place, real close to the drivers meetings, and all the bars where they have the night events,also reserved a slip at legendary marina, awesome people and service, they went out of there way to help everyone, best boat ramp we found was just north of sammys, easy access and just took the trailer back to the parking lot back in front of gators. hope this helps
Old 07-08-2013, 11:51 PM
Registered

Received 516 Likes on 306 Posts

Depending on how many are going with you most of em sleep 4 to 6, google East Pass Towers or Waterview Towers. They are right at Norriego point, where all the boats beach up. Those two places have marinas and slips are available with the units, extra $ I think though. But they are about 5 miles or so from the ramp mentioned above, I'm uncertain where the drivers meeting is. If the bars that Johnny is talking about are on the harbor, then you're right there within sight if you stay at those two places.
Harborwalk marina has fuel and I seen another fuel dock in the harbor, uncertain of the name. Google Shailimar Yacht Basin also, marina just inside Garnier's Bayou, they have fuel also, uncertain of grades though.