Lake Conroe Area Accessories >

Lake Conroe Area Accessories

Notices

Lake Conroe Area Accessories

Old 02-03-2014, 01:39 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Lake Conroe Area Accessories

Looking for a shop around Lake Conroe for boating accessories. Guages, bezels, controls, rocker switches, steering wheels etc...

Victory Marine in Dickinson is the closest dealer for Lavorsi that I could find online. However, I don't have to have Livorsi. I currently have Gaffrig and will be happy finding replacements if there is a shop close by that carry their product.

I'd like to walk in and look/compare the product before making the purchase. Just trying to keep from ordering everything online and hope its the right color and size when it arrives.
Old 02-03-2014, 02:22 PM
Registered

I purchased mine from http://www.gaffrigperformance.com/
My old guages are from 1994.
The new ones are deeper than the old ones, which means you better have enough clearance to get your panel back on.
I got lucky.
Also, the way the light hooks up is a little different as well.
Not a big deal, I figured it out.
Old 02-03-2014, 03:21 PM
Registered

Nothing around Lake Conroe! I ordered Livorsi products through TMR when they were in business. Online is it now!
Old 02-04-2014, 09:38 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I did a complete overhaul on my dash and went through Steve with Innotech. He is very knowledgeable.
Old 02-04-2014, 05:16 PM
Registered

That's kinda sad. You'd think with all the boats and mechanic shops around that someone would sell some bling to pimp out our old tubs with. Anyway, thanks for the info. Cheers!
Old 02-04-2014, 06:21 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by foosdaddy
That's kinda sad. You'd think with all the boats and mechanic shops around that someone would sell some bling to pimp out our old tubs with. Anyway, thanks for the info. Cheers!
i did have inland do the install which turned out great.
Old 05-01-2014, 08:55 AM
Registered

joew,

So you ordered the parts through Steve with Innotech and had Inland install everything?

I may have to do the same thing. My only issue is I wanted to have all my pannels hydro dipped before installing the guages. Not sure how long it takes to have something hydro dipped.

I'll go and talk to Inland and see what we can do.

Thanks for the info.

Brady
Old 05-05-2014, 10:52 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by foosdaddy
joew,

So you ordered the parts through Steve with Innotech and had Inland install everything?

I may have to do the same thing. My only issue is I wanted to have all my pannels hydro dipped before installing the guages. Not sure how long it takes to have something hydro dipped.

I'll go and talk to Inland and see what we can do.

Thanks for the info.

Brady
Not sure on the hydro dip, because I do not know what the hell that is I can say I purchased all gauges/throttles from Steve and had Inland do the install. I asked Mike at Inland to fix anything which looked questionable so he went ahead and did new wire harnesses and cables for throttles/tabs. They needed to be replaced from 1991. Mike spent the time to do it right and I am very happy. The tachometers are always equal with the throttles, The indicators are lined up correctly, and the wiring looks super clean. The install is one of those jobs I could have done but there is no way I'd have everything perfect like Inland did for me.
Old 05-06-2014, 02:49 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by joew.
Not sure on the hydro dip, because I do not know what the hell that is I can say I purchased all gauges/throttles from Steve and had Inland do the install. I asked Mike at Inland to fix anything which looked questionable so he went ahead and did new wire harnesses and cables for throttles/tabs. They needed to be replaced from 1991. Mike spent the time to do it right and I am very happy. The tachometers are always equal with the throttles, The indicators are lined up correctly, and the wiring looks super clean. The install is one of those jobs I could have done but there is no way I'd have everything perfect like Inland did for me.
Here's a few links to some places around Houston that do hydrographics. Seems they can do almost anything and several patterns to choose from. I personaly haven't had anything hydro dipped yet but will contact them to get their opinions on dipping my pannels in the pattern I choose to see how durrable it would be. It would keep me from having to purchase a sheet of carbon fiber and cutting the holes. Knowing me, I'd screw it up. This way I can keep my same pattern and just remount the gauges.

http://www.hydrographicshouston.com/

http://hydrographicsofhouston.com/index.html

http://houstonhydrographics.com/
Old 05-07-2014, 09:01 AM
Registered

Just did a quick YouTube search, this found this video on a company that trains how to. I also remember an Orange County Choppers episode when they did this to one of their frames.

Kind of amazing how they can do this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKuXyeAGzEU

Last edited by TW720HVY; 05-07-2014 at 09:05 AM.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.