Finally Made It Out!!

Old 05-18-2014, 04:30 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

We will be there!
Old 05-19-2014, 04:34 PM
Registered

Can someone let Daryl know I've sent an email to him with questions for the TOPPS Poker Run? The form for guest members will not open on the web site. I've tried to call and leave a voice mail but his mail box is full.

I can get the wife to mail all the required forms in time if I can get exempted from the 7day early entry for guests. Just need to know if we're too late for entry or not.

Thanks,
Brady
Old 05-19-2014, 05:00 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by foosdaddy
Can someone let Daryl know I've sent an email to him with questions for the TOPPS Poker Run? The form for guest members will not open on the web site. I've tried to call and leave a voice mail but his mail box is full.

I can get the wife to mail all the required forms in time if I can get exempted from the 7day early entry for guests. Just need to know if we're too late for entry or not.

Thanks,
Brady

Ooops. Never mind. Forget the above.
Old 05-19-2014, 05:03 PM
Registered

Just talked to someone and they are going see about guest membership form.Are a member of TOPPS lake conroe?If you are you can run our poker run with no problem.
I will stay in touch
Tim
Old 05-20-2014, 04:10 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by 36baja
Just talked to someone and they are going see about guest membership form.Are a member of TOPPS lake conroe?If you are you can run our poker run with no problem.
I will stay in touch
Tim
No, not a member. The wife and I just want to make a run for the experience. We don't know what to expect. My prob is my work rotation schedule.

We spend enough time on Lake Conroe. Went to Clear Lake last month and really enjoyed the scene. It would be nice to get away from Conroe and go elsewhere for a change. However, it's good to see you guys posting upcoming events and your web site is updated so I can look ahead at the schedule.

I'm almost set for the Outlaw Challenge. We're looking forward to that one for sure. Hopefully meet some of you.

Brady
Old 05-20-2014, 05:42 AM
Registered

Looks like we will be meeting some of ya'll, and seeing old friends again, Tim (36baja)! We will be crewing with Roper on his 40 OL (Fortysomething) for the TOPPS Poker Run as Tom has joined TOPPS this year. Will be staying at the Hilton that Friday and Saturday. Also, we will be down in the area this Friday (Memorial Weekend) as we have a room at South Shore on Friday and Saturday. Will be going by car to Riverside Marina off of I-10 to meet up with friends and jump on their boat and go play on the river all day Saturday then be back in the Clear Lake area Saturday evening.
Old 05-20-2014, 05:54 AM
Registered

Firehill,We are doing Tammy's poker this weekend.Be at Clear lake Saturday and come home Monday.Maybe we get together. We will be at the outlaw challenge
Old 05-20-2014, 10:13 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by 36baja
Firehill,We are doing Tammy's poker this weekend.Be at Clear lake Saturday and come home Monday.Maybe we get together. We will be at the outlaw challenge
I think we will be hanging at the Pool/Bar at South Shore on Sunday. Not sure if staying that night or heading home. Will send ya a text and try to hook up.

Rick, think I saw your name on the TOPPS member list so will meet ya at the poker run on the 6th.