SHOUTOUT to Lakeview Marina in Conroe TX

Notices

SHOUTOUT to Lakeview Marina in Conroe TX

Old 07-07-2014, 09:54 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default SHOUTOUT to Lakeview Marina in Conroe TX

Sunday 4th of July weekend started out great for me. My gal woke at 7AM to get out on the water with me. Picked up the Scarab and had her all ready to go to be valet launched( my 2wd won't pull her out) . At precisely 9am the two tractors lined up along the dock. I went in to pay my fee and was told that there would be NO boating for me today since I did not have a "membership". My cash was no good. I asked nicely twice. I'm not sure how long those tractors sat there waiting for a customer but I hope it was a looong time.
Old 07-09-2014, 01:52 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Yep... April Plaza is either going or has gone private as well. Your only real ramp on 105 is Inland if April Plaza is out. I am very good friends with the people at Inland and keep both my boats there but it sucks for everyone else. If you go to Inland, send me a note.
Old 07-10-2014, 10:48 PM
SORE MEMBER
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by SANLEONKID
Sunday 4th of July weekend started out great for me. My gal woke at 7AM to get out on the water with me. Picked up the Scarab and had her all ready to go to be valet launched( my 2wd won't pull her out) . At precisely 9am the two tractors lined up along the dock. I went in to pay my fee and was told that there would be NO boating for me today since I did not have a "membership". My cash was no good. I asked nicely twice. I'm not sure how long those tractors sat there waiting for a customer but I hope it was a looong time.
I hope you found a way to go boating. Conroe is mostly off my list unless a guest of a resident there.