Notices

Spring Break help.

Old 03-27-2017, 01:02 PM
Registered

Received 80 Likes on 56 Posts

Average of mid-60's all week at Kentucky / Barkley Lakes - and rain off and on. So you're not missing anything here! Very typical weather - we usually don't get to hit the water until mid to late April at the earliest. But typically first week or two in May.

I've still got the props. They are labbed 32's.
http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/s...tml?highlight=

Originally Posted by Lake Bound
We went to the Ozarks. The waters down five feet and it's cool and going to rains some of the days but we're it's a shorter drive. We put on over 80 miles yesterday. I still maybe interested in your props if there what I need and you still have them. There are Maxximus 32 from merc on there now. I want to make sure it runs around 5400 rpm. With full tank of fuel I don't get there yesterday.
Old 03-29-2017, 12:02 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

We go to Take Travis a couple of times a year. We have stayed at Lakeway because it was convenient. They have covered slips you can rent. It can be a little on the high side. Not sure of what your budge is. I think we paid 250ish a night there. We also stayed in some cabins close to Emerald Point marina. We rented a covered slip and drove back and fourth to the cabin. I think it was about a mile up the road. Cabins were 100ish a night. Super clean but kind of small. We were only in the room for a few hours a night to lay our heads down so it wasn't a big deal. I hear the Gnarly gar and the Rusty Rudder are open. I am in Houston and the temps have been in the mid to upper 80's. Lake Travis is 3 hours north from here. Good Luck.