Notices

The round-up

Old 03-20-2008, 05:13 PM
my00b16si

Thumbs up The round-up

(This is just an idea) But what would you all think of a poker run/party get together, where you would meet at say the hyatt in sarasota. You would get a factory tour of a few plants here in sarasota ( i.e. premier performance interiors, donzi,ect so the buyer (you) can see the boat building process) and how much is really happening here in sarasota. The following day the run would start. leave the hyatt and make a trip north to the sunshine skyway. get your cards. from the skyway a short trip over to a little place here off of anna maria island called gillagins island where we have (The round-up)there will be a bardge with a live band from the island here there will always be cold drinks and food untill the sun go's down in the gulf of mexico. if this sound like a great idea, we will make it a reality.... please post your option. or would like to add anything feel free. lets keep the boating in south florida alive!

thanks chris

p.s. where are the tv crews at!!!

Old 03-20-2008, 11:09 PM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 5 Posts

Sounds like fun. I have not been to Donzi in like 10 years. Would love to see it again. I do not exactly have what people would call a Poker Run boat though. ;-)
Old 03-21-2008, 02:30 PM
my00b16si

who cares! its all in the get together not the speed...