Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
    Registered
    My Boats:
    1985 Chris Craft Chris Cat

Looking for Condo, South Beach Miami, for September 2009

Yeah I know its a long way off, but it's my 30th birthday and I want to make sure I get everything hammered out way in advance . So I am looking for a nice room on the strip/beach or at least within a block of it. As of right now I plan on flying out September 17th and returning September 21st. Also if anyone is headed out on the water I would love a birthday boat ride/party on the water miami style. I have never been on the water out of miami and would love to see how you guys party down there!!!

Thanks for the help.

Registered
    My Boats:
    OK so I got the room booked, anyone down for a little boat ride/party???? I arrive saturday september the 19th....

Registered
    My Boats:
    382 Fastech
    Lowes is by far the nicest hotel on south beach. They have some very competitive rates now. You need to find a local to boat with the first time or two with all the speed limits and manatee zones. You also need a really good gps. There is usually always someone at TNT marina that you can tag along with. Have fun its great

Registered
    My Boats:
    I have heard that about lowes, but after looking at prices I decided to use one of my time share weeks at a condo up on North Miami Beach, its a place called Golden Strand Ocean Villa Resort, it is located next to the Trump International Beach Resort. It looks like a nice little place and for the price I couldn't go wrong! It cost me $249 for a 2 Bed Room 3 Bath condo for a week!!! At that price I can rent a car and take a limo out to the clubs and still come out money ahead!

As for the boat situation I am defenitly looking to tag a long with someone, its to far for me to drag my boat and I am not rich enough to afford to have it shipped, and from the sounds of things it looks like it would be for the best anyway.