Central Florida Lakes low! >

Central Florida Lakes low!

Notices

Central Florida Lakes low!

Old 06-24-2009, 12:53 PM
Registered

Received 46 Likes on 16 Posts
Default Central Florida Lakes low!

Was going to run my 38KV Scarab to do some quick checks on my new props-NO GO!....since the lakes around here are sooo low, can't even use the ramps as they end before the water! I will head to Cocoa Beach I guess next week.

Sigh.............
Old 07-01-2009, 05:17 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

"crocket"
Do you live over on lake Harris? when are you going over to the coast maybe i could join you, looking for other go fast boat to raft up with. Ever go to dissapearing island?
Old 07-01-2009, 05:50 AM
Registered

Never been to Dissapearing Island yet....its on the "to do list" I am planning on going over to SKI ISLAND-right next to cocoa beach on the river this 4th weekend, here is a link

http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/s...-new-post.html

PM me some contact info--always looking to make new GO FAST friends......:}

I do boat on Lake Harris, Lake Weir, and the St. Johns
Old 07-01-2009, 08:18 AM
Registered

Where did you put in that the water was so low? Last week it was up, did they drain it down some? I am going to be going by buzzard beach on Lake Eustis in a few minutes I will check it out and report back.

Bob, you have a lot of go-fasts in this area.. I will be in New Symrna this weekend myself for the weekend, but I think we need to get a CFL group together and make a run SOON!!!
Old 07-01-2009, 11:46 AM
Registered

Hey Boostable..... We'll be in New Smyrna this weekend too. Plan to be out Saturday and Sunday. Look forward to seeing you!
Old 07-01-2009, 07:23 PM
Registered

Yeah, we should all get together sometime soon, we are going over to clear lake/houston, this weekend to play with all the go fast people over there. Anyone going to Destin in august for the poker run?
Old 07-01-2009, 07:40 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Boostable
Where did you put in that the water was so low? Last week it was up, did they drain it down some? I am going to be going by buzzard beach on Lake Eustis in a few minutes I will check it out and report back.

Bob, you have a lot of go-fasts in this area.. I will be in New Symrna this weekend myself for the weekend, but I think we need to get a CFL group together and make a run SOON!!!
Lake Weir! VERY LOW, RAMP not good for anything over 29 feet. Lake Harris is much better, for some reason Lake Weir didn't fill up as much as the others, however I am sure the rain helped this last week.
Old 07-01-2009, 07:42 PM
Registered

we have about 8 boats going from Jacksonville.
Old 07-01-2009, 11:03 PM
Registered

27Fountain, when are you guys all leaving? we plan on leaving tuesday. meeting up with a bunch of friend from texas in destin on wednesday.
Old 07-02-2009, 07:54 PM
Registered

Jet,

Do you use the big ramp on the west side of the lake? If the water isn't up to that ramp that is unbelievable.. that is LOW!!! I would say I have never seen it that low... hope we don't have a sink hole on that lake!!

Destin is by far our favorite poker run.. Lots of running space, awesome water, and killer party... We would love to make it up again for that run!!! I will be up there end of July for a couple of days, at least I can enjoy it then..

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.