Notices

Lake Harris

Old 07-07-2009, 09:05 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Lake Harris

Anyone putting in Lake Harris this weekend, looking at taking my boat there on saturday 7/11/09
Old 07-08-2009, 05:42 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

HB.. would love to boat this weekend, but I am out of town starting Sat.. We do need to get some CFL boats together REAL soon.. I got an idea!!! Will post some stuff up when I return at the end of the month.. Enjoy the lakes and the watering holes.. If you need any pointers, let me know.
Old 07-09-2009, 06:48 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Boostable
HB.. would love to boat this weekend, but I am out of town starting Sat.. We do need to get some CFL boats together REAL soon.. I got an idea!!! Will post some stuff up when I return at the end of the month.. Enjoy the lakes and the watering holes.. If you need any pointers, let me know.
Dont forget to let us south of you know when there is something going on, I am sure I can get a few South FL Guys to come up, had a good time last year