93 in Ft Myers ? >

93 in Ft Myers ?

Notices

93 in Ft Myers ?

Old 04-05-2010, 11:16 AM
Registered

Received 55 Likes on 39 Posts
Default 93 in Ft Myers ?

We are thinking about moving the boat from Marathon to Ft Myers area. Is there 93 on the water anywhere near?
Old 04-11-2010, 09:06 AM
Registered

Received 55 Likes on 39 Posts

I was just there...none on the water..not a very boat friendly area. Sanibel has more "rules" than Newport beach. You drive on the island from the bridge and rules, rules, rules. So we turned around and headed for the Keys
Old 07-04-2010, 12:34 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by fossil fuel
I was just there...none on the water..not a very boat friendly area. Sanibel has more "rules" than Newport beach. You drive on the island from the bridge and rules, rules, rules. So we turned around and headed for the Keys
You didn't go the right spots. There are over 50,000 registered boats in this county alone.

I know this was posted months ago but I happened to see it and figured I would correct this and post an FYI for others. There is 93 on the water at Gulf Star Marina in Fort Myers Beach under the Matanzas Pass Bridge (if they are still open) and there is 93 at Gulf Harbour Marina off the Caloosahatchee River in Fort Myers proper. In Cape Coral, 93 is available at the Cape Coral Yacht Club. I know there might be another place or two up that way and it is available to the south in Naples and Marco at a bunch of marinas.
Old 07-06-2010, 09:25 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I've been here 9 years and I think it's a very boat-friendly area.