Notices

Lake Lanier

Old 04-10-2011, 08:46 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by five cent worth
Your new boat looks and sounds awesome. Saw you a few times yesterday, in particular running south on the lake with the white cat about 5:15ish as well cruising around Sunset.

Keep letting it rip!
THE JOKER :We have to all meet up soon for lunch and a raft up!

We will. It was perfect yesterday. The white cat is my friend John and it is a 32 DCB with 700NXT and it runs. A lot of power in a 32. We would love to meet you guys for lunch sometime.

As soon as the lake gets busy, we head to Hartwell, which is our home water and where we normally boat. Headed up today also for what looks like a perfect day, Dan
Old 04-10-2011, 07:37 PM
Registered

Question

Hey Dan,, i was just watching the youtube vids... Lanier looks way diff than havasu..looks alot prettier w/ all the trees...

How long does it take for you to get to a PR in FL...??

can u drive, towing the 36 in 1day from GA to FL..?
Old 04-14-2011, 08:01 PM
Registered

I just moved up from FL to Atlanta, and I brought my Sutphen. I am used to running in the ocean. Lanier looks like it's the best bet to go out in. Maybe I can catch up with you guys this summer.

Tom
Old 04-14-2011, 09:12 PM
Mod Squad Enforcer
Charter Member

Received 790 Likes on 257 Posts

www.cocktailcove.com

That's rbr2328's Lanier info site.

I'll be there memorial day wknd and lots over summer.
Old 04-26-2011, 10:20 PM
Registered

Hey Guys and Ladies! FYI if you haven't heard the news yet, a friend and myself has partnered up with Lake Lanier Islands and Sunset Cove for the summer to host Full Throttle Thursdays- in an effort to produce a strong performance boaters network on Lanier. It's free to come and hang out on Thursday evening from 6-9pm. We are trying to get the local shops out as well to come and chat with the boaters. We will have dock space reserved for us especially, so come show off your go-fasts and make some friends! Lets make this successful and let the big blocks rock the docks! Check out our fb page as well and like us! www.facebook.com/fullthrottlethursdays