Lake lanier this weekend >

Lake lanier this weekend

Notices

Lake lanier this weekend

Old 07-07-2011, 10:10 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Lake lanier this weekend

The wife and I are about ready to go. We are leaving in the AM and heading to lanier Islands. We should be there around noon. look forward to meeting up with some locals and have a great time. We will be there till Sunday afternoon. We will also be docking at sunset cove some as well.

Chris
Old 07-07-2011, 11:55 AM
Registered

what's your boat? I'll be out a good bit this weekend and be sure to look for you and say hi if I see you- I'll be in a blue, white, black and green baja with a large baja down the side and a black windscreen.
Old 07-07-2011, 02:57 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by LanierBoss272
what's your boat? I'll be out a good bit this weekend and be sure to look for you and say hi if I see you- I'll be in a blue, white, black and green baja with a large baja down the side and a black windscreen.
Our boat is a 35ft. fountain lightning. Its white with red,purple and blue stripes down the side with a white windscreen. I will be on the lookout as well.

Chris