Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Boating by Region > Southeast US
Jacksonville Boaters Unite >

Jacksonville Boaters Unite

Notices

Jacksonville Boaters Unite

Old 05-08-2012, 01:17 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Bayard Point is South of Green Cove Springs on the river. Cross under the 16 bridge and go another couple of miles South. It's on the West side of the river. There's a sandbar there that we will be setting up grills on.

Typically there are kids around. I would call it family friendly. Part of that depends on who you raft up next to
Old 05-14-2012, 12:23 PM
Registered

Can you guys recommend a trustworthy certified shop in the jax area? I ran a compression test and I have a dead cyclinder but I need to get a diagnosis on weather is it is a valve failure or a piston/ring failure and I am not equipped to do that right now.
Old 06-29-2012, 12:31 PM
Registered

Secret Forumla and the rest of the Jax gang,

Have some boats heading out of Julington Creek at noon on Saturday. Right now the plan is to head to Bayard Point for a while. Come on out and run with us or drop by later.
Old 06-30-2012, 01:49 PM
Registered

I would be there but I am still working out some kinks with my motor enjoy the water!
Old 07-10-2012, 08:55 AM
Registered

Dave,

I'm sorry I missing the outing. I've been crazy busy lately and haven't checked this site in a while. I am hoping to get out this weekend.
Old 08-26-2012, 11:12 AM
Registered

Hello fellow Jax boaters. I've not been running much the past few years, mainly off and on, as I've only be in town 3 months or so a year, but plan to have a lot of down time in the near future. After late Oct I'll prob have my white/red scarab scs out quite a bit. I live on the Pottsburg and will be cruising from there to the landing and Julington Creek or Doctors Inlet...Hope to see some of you out there. By the way, checking the jax performance boating club site, the last 'events' looked to be for 2011, maybe I'm missing something...
Cheers
Shawn
Old 09-04-2012, 12:15 AM
Registered

Well then buddy "rescue" maybe buy a horse he will keep you company on the off season.
Old 09-12-2012, 03:06 PM
Registered

The weather is starting to cool off a bit. Should be some real nice boating days for the next two months
Old 04-10-2013, 03:43 PM
Registered

Alright. I know I have not been good at following up and meeting with you guys. Spring is now finally here. I knocked the dust off the ol' Formula last Sunday and took the kids for a short cruise. I'm definitely anxious to get this boating season started. I've already started stocking up on beer and sun screen.
Old 04-11-2013, 10:48 AM
Registered

Heading to Palatka Friday for the fun run and Saturday run. Good way to start the season.

Unfortunately it will be the end of season for me. Relocating out of Florida this summer and having to sell the Sunsation

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.