Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
    Registered

Are you near Rosemary Beach FL May 7th to the 12th???

I have been boatless for way too long and am remaarried to a lady who has NEVER been on the water!!! We will be vacationing near Rosemary Beach, Fl May 7th to the 12th. If you have a nice ride...preferably something like an Nortech or simular.... I would be willing to "rent it and you" (as the drive of course) for part of the day. Nothing crazy but enough for you to spend the day on the water for free.... and me to get my fix and to show my lady what its all about to get her interested!!! That's the most important part. Well.... scare the sh*t out of her and then get her interested. She does not get scared easily and has a great sense of humor. Hell, she married me!!

VIP Member VIP Member texaschopper's Avatar
    try contacting Legendary Marine in Destin. They could maybe steer you in the right direction

Registered
    Quote Originally Posted by texaschopper View Post
    try contacting Legendary Marine in Destin. They could maybe steer you in the right direction
    Thank you I will!!!

Registered

Finding a Boat

Try posting your request on SoWal.com. It is a Web site dedicated to events in South Walton County, which is where Rosemary Beach is located.
    There are also several cruises you can take in Destin.
    You might also try the marina at Bluewater Bay, which is across the bridge from Walton County.
    Look also in Panama City Beach, as it is fairly close to Rosemary, more so than Destin.
    Your best bet though is still post in the forum at SoWal.

Registered
    Quote Originally Posted by gogogwendolyn View Post
    Try posting your request on SoWal.com. It is a Web site dedicated to events in South Walton County, which is where Rosemary Beach is located.
    There are also several cruises you can take in Destin.
    You might also try the marina at Bluewater Bay, which is across the bridge from Walton County.
    Look also in Panama City Beach, as it is fairly close to Rosemary, more so than Destin.
    Your best bet though is still post in the forum at SoWal.
    Thank you, I will definitely try that!

Nashville-

I would say you would find more a sailboat crowd on Sowal. There is not really a huge amount of "Go Fast" boats around here to begin with. Nothing like South FL.

You might laugh as your original post was asking about a Nortech...but if you want to have good time on the water down here, go to the Destin Harbor, rent a pontoon, cruise the bay towards Ft. Walton / Navarre for a little bit, turn around and then drop anchor at Crab Island or beach it on the point

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FL3gdvDGmNw

.....if you want something non boat related Darius Rucker is playing while you're in town in Sandestin!
    Last edited by texaschopper; 04-23-2012 at 12:15 PM.

Registered
    Nashville-

I would say you would find more a sailboat crowd on Sowal. There is not really a huge amount of "Go Fast" boats around here to begin with. Nothing like South FL.

You might laugh as your original post was asking about a Nortech...but if you want to have good time on the water down here, go to the Destin Harbor, rent a pontoon, cruise the bay towards Ft. Walton / Navarre for a little bit, turn around and then drop anchor at Crab Island or beach it on the point

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FL3gdvDGmNw

.....if you want something non boat related Darius Rucker is playing while you're in town in Sandestin!
    I did look at that forum and your exactly right. Not quite what I am after..... Im not giving up hope tho!! Something will come up.... I hope

Your best bet is going to be Legendary Marine. They started a performance division last year, there is a member here that works down there (could be user: FastDonzi). There are several performance boats that are kept in the racks, including the ZR48 MTI... If you score a ride on that one, please come back here and provide information on how you went about it!

Registered
    Your best bet is going to be Legendary Marine. They started a performance division last year, there is a member here that works down there (could be user: FastDonzi). There are several performance boats that are kept in the racks, including the ZR48 MTI... If you score a ride on that one, please come back here and provide information on how you went about it!
    LMAO... Deal!!