SARASOTA, Cinco Day Mayo, FUN RUN! >

SARASOTA, Cinco Day Mayo, FUN RUN!

Notices

SARASOTA, Cinco Day Mayo, FUN RUN!

Old 05-04-2013, 01:27 PM
Racer
Racer

Received 31 Likes on 19 Posts

Yes the run is Sunday the 5th! We will leave Sarasota's 10th st ramp and head north at NOON. There are people coming from every direction including from the overnight run in Tampa.... Tarpon Point will have the Mexican buffet set up for lunch......
Old 05-04-2013, 11:10 PM
Registered

Received 12 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by skaterdave
j&m you live in naples ? you think about going ?

so what up with the event ryan ?
I live in Naples Mon-Thurs then Sarasota Fri-Sun. The boat is in Sarasota all the time now. It's on the lift ready to go but looks like a lot of wiind tomorrow so not sure if we'll go yet.
Old 05-13-2013, 08:19 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i guess florida boaters are different then us new England boaters. maybe its because we have a short season so a little wind dont scare us.
i made the treck all the way up. floated around for a while and no one showed up.
i came from anna maria
lucky i met up with dave and we shot over to a nice little beach for the day then down south more to dinner and i shot home about 9 got home about 10

little wind and prob 2-4 footers in sarasota bay. nothing bad at all. hell here in new england that would have been perfect conditions.