Looking for a ride >

Looking for a ride

Notices

Looking for a ride

Old 07-24-2012, 11:07 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Looking for a ride

Hey guys, I'm new to the forum... my wife and I are going to be in Florida in September..
I was hoping to get the chance to ride on an offshore boat a Very Very FAST one.. If any of you are willing or
can point me in the right direction to being able to do this that would be great... just to be clear I not looking for a free ride...
This is just one of the things on my bucket list... Will be flying into Miami and driving as far north as Daytona for our 2 week stay..
Any info would be great ..
Old 08-18-2012, 12:45 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by CUDAFREAK
Hey guys, I'm new to the forum... my wife and I are going to be in Florida in September..
I was hoping to get the chance to ride on an offshore boat a Very Very FAST one.. If any of you are willing or
can point me in the right direction to being able to do this that would be great... just to be clear I not looking for a free ride...
This is just one of the things on my bucket list... Will be flying into Miami and driving as far north as Daytona for our 2 week stay..
Any info would be great ..
Plan to be around during a poker run. Many of us would be more than happy to give rides during a run. There are runs all over the place and if you go to the dock and ask, someone will usually be happy to show you the "life" at over 100mph. i have.
Old 08-18-2012, 04:43 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Damn! I need to get to Florida! I have been offereing to PAY for a ride, even for 1 leg at 2 of my local poker runs and never even get a sniff, glad to see you folks down South are a little more friendly to "newbies"!